Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 62 - Moonlight

This hurts my heart for two reasons:
1. Because she's gonna leave him again and he'll be heartbroken
2. Shes not gonna Complete. The. Fucking. Mission. Thats literally what's been going through my head these last few chapters. I mean, the other guy is WAITING for her and she promised to do something for the spirit lady. Her dropping everything just cant get out of my mind no matter how cute everything is rn

@SupremeCommander She was never married in the first place. She acted as a substitute bride in the bride mission to deal with the bride ghost. However, the emperor doesn't know what's really going on and believes female!Yeon is married.

Thanks for translating!!! I can’t decide who the situation is more torturous for, him for always wanting her or her for watching him miss her 💔

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God
Girl... Honey.... Good Lord. Have mercy
Many thanks

@Axolki Yeon is capable of modifying the face structure/appearance (not sure how much she can change it), she learnt it on that hell-like place

@LegendX it sucks for the dude who's waiting for her, but she's gonna complete the mission eventually. It's probably ok, missions don't always go according to plan.

@end1essabyss @SupremeCommander The Emperor suspects (hopes?) that her "husband" has died. He saw her in her red wedding dress and some time later in mourning clothes, which is all he has to go by. We saw that in the story, and he mentions it in chapter 60.

Can’t wait for this to catch up to the raws. I saw up to ch 99 out and even though I scanned through the pics I can’t wAit to actually know what is being said and happening. Lol. Thanks translators for working on this story it’s a fun read and I’m hooked!

@Bighomer
Well I know she wasn't married for real
But he's not sure that her husband really is dead since she's mute rn
And it looks as if they're going to get down in the next chapter
I'm just saying he's making her cheat(?)
And she should be wary of that behavior in a relationship

But honestly I'm rooting for them
I don't even know why she has to keep lying now
Is it all for the life oath for her father's life?
Or is it just plot to make us readers suffer

Users who are viewing this thread