Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 63 - Moonlight

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm done with this series. there's been seemingly no progress since they fell in love and I just don't see any value in waiting another 100+ chapters for them to finally get together.

Dex-chan lover
He's still not questioning the fact that she's never said a word. Not even asking if she's unable to or anything. That's my main issue with this part of the story... well, one of the two big ones. There's also the issue about how she's not willing to come clean, I mean, come on, she's fully aware that he's madly in love with her, she's got the same feelings, they've banged once already, and he's got enough trust in her other self - both as a person (based on how much he's said to her privately) and in terms of competence as a whatever-her-role-is (based on the missions he's sent her on) - that there's little to no chance he'd push her away or fire her/lock her up/whatever. Worst case that's at all likely is him being a bit awkward around her when she's acting as a guy for a while, or maybe asking that she retire to just be his wife, the latter, I mean, is kinda not great, but she wants to be with him. Best case is she gets a promotion and a half, to where she's more of a live-in guard (publicly, as a guy) and a wife (maybe also publicly, under the name Yeon).

@DustyOldQrow
It's been said that the confrontation about her being female is at chapter 98, so it isn't 100+. He will know earlier than that tho.

Can we get mass release so that this series will catch up with the raws? The raws are already at 101 iirc

“I will give you everything and keep you in the most peaceful places.” says the dude that literally threw her into hell on purpose lmaoooo

But also I love this couple. One of my favorites of all the manhwa I’ve read.

@CaTastrophy427 if I remember correctly, during the time they meet in previous chapters Yeon tried to talk but her voice didn't come out and the emperor did notice something was wrong or something happened that made her unable to talk, but he did not inquire further.
Also, the 1st time Yeon met the emperor was more like an "accident." She was barely conscious and was unable to recognize him. The circumstances she was in at that time was unfavorable for her so she decided not to reveal herself. Then there's the thing about the emperor's mother (grandma?) who want to make him marry a woman who would be beneficial to his position unless he already have someone in mind. So here comes in the mistake of the emperor, because he couldn't find Yeon at that time he agreed to let his (grand)mother(?) pick whoever she thinks is the best. Yeon knows this and decided she better not mess with political matters and stuff.
You have to take into consideration that her priority isn't romance but the safety of her family... though I don't know if that'll change in the future... since things are getting a little too steamy over here. Both her and the emperor are conflicted as to how to move from here on considering their feelings and the people around them. And I find it quite interesting.

Aggregator gang
i should be used to this slowburn, i’m a skip beat fan after all...still painful though, i just want them to be happy together 😭

@ Thejobbernowl yeah I was laughing at that too and all of her dangerous missions like bro 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
And... in several chapter she run away again... (This not spoiler... just my prediction)

Dex-chan lover
Omg what the hell. This chapter was so spicy
Many thanks

I am not happy, even more depressed. They will separate from each other again and again 😔😭

Dex-chan lover
This is too sweet and sad... not even the nsfw warning could cheer me up 😭

Users who are viewing this thread