Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 65 - Moonlight

UGHBIUGBEAIGBIAE I know it's harder than we think BUT JUST TELL HIM PLEASE AT LEAST DON'T LET HIM MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN OR THAT FAKE IMPOSTER DOPPLEGANGER PELASEIRHAUOGHUAOEHGAEUOGHUOEA
anyone have spoilers, they're welcomed by me

yeon and garyun are both soooo sad again

JUST BE TOGETHERRR

Edit: also, did this get posted under the wrong group name by accident? Just FYI to the uploader.

Dex-chan lover
OH NO OH NO OH NOOOO
IM SCREECHING CAUSE I REMEMBERED THAT LOOK ALIKE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT OTHER BASTARDLY PRINCE OR WHATEVER

JUST FING TELL THE KING WHO YOU ARE YEON. DAMN IT
Many thanks

He may
figure shit out in 20-odd chapters, but that don't solve all their issues, that's for sure...

@unime "JUST FING TELL THE KING WHO YOU ARE YEON. DAMN IT"

That would defeat her resolution to have her female existence remain hidden as a non-existent entity. Also a) she is content with her current lifestyle to remain useful/active (and fullfill her promises) as the head general to the emperor and b) there are worries and the repercussions she fears if she immediately reveals herself.

Ohhhhh my heart it huuurts
These poems are so beautiful I'm crying 😭

I have this horrible feeling that Yeons gonna find that fake woman and the emperor is gonna take a while to realise. I just hope he realises quickly because it would suck if he falls for the fake one.

thank you so much for continuing this series...!! This is truly underrated manhwa in my opinion, the story and the art is just top notch qualityyyy

Users who are viewing this thread