Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 65 - Moonlight

I wonder why cant the emperor smell her scent even tho her appearance gender looks diff in people's eyes...

😍😍thank you so much for the chapter, its was soo good that I reread dozen already 😍

i think your poetry analysis makes sense. It is somewhat a response poetry to his own afterall

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... I bit fed up about MC action... do act but run away after that... TWICE!
I hope there no third time or this will be my goodbye.
Other than that story is quite good, I just don't like that MC side.

After this chapter I’ve realized I’m a masochistic reader. The pain only drives me to read more, I want them to have a good ending.

This is an amazing series, ty guys for translating.

@Aliceteria : "Honestly... I bit fed up about MC action... do act but run away after that... TWICE!"

The running away can be frustrating, but do you expect her to simply get over with it as she struggles to deal with her waving feelings/emotions in context with the other life situations* she is facing as well? (How many people in real life keep running away from the situation they are in instead facing it? And what/how to deal with it?) The running away, of course, can't last forever, especially when the story needs to be progressed. External interventions will likely be needed. However, the work is slow telling, so don't expect the running away to be resolved any time soon.

*Among those life situations she runs away are... a) to have her female existence remain short-lived/hidden, but the emperor won't allow it and keeps chasing after it b) the emperor is revered as celestial being (god) and she believes she doesn't deserve to be by his side as a woman/empress -- someone who belongs to everyone, whom she is afraid to burden/taint his honor (already has with her lies/sins; see reason), whom she has nothing to offer except being a commoner and fighter, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Emperor. You've learned that not only can she write, she can write poetry. Bet you probably feel like an idiot for not trying let her communicate through writing when you were awake and badgering her with questions.

Pain and more pain and I like it 😭😭😭 plssss updatee aaaaaaaaaaa if only im a Korean or at least understand Korean i'll be glad translating thiss 😫😫

😭😭😭😭 This is so painful, can they have a good ending???

Thank you so much guys for the release!

When this comic started I was not expecting it to be so damn beautiful. I mean the art has always been gorgeous, but the poetry and characters are just next level. Thank you so much for all that you do, translators!

Users who are viewing this thread