Yeonwoo's Innocence - Ch. 23

I do really enjoy this manhwa but with a HUGE asterisk. I am not one who enjoys drama for the sake of drama. So this chapter ticks me off like no other. I understand he’s shy and meek by nature and he’ll easily get peer pressured into things, which I absolutely hate. Like his classmates were REALLY FUCKING LAYING IT ON THICK. Like back the fuck off, he already declined over three times in just this one chapter. AND THEN THEY FUCKING PULL OUT THE GUILT TRIP WITH THE OH BUT YOU HURT YOU LEG BACK THEN RIGHT??? Like holy fuck that was unbearable! The blatant bullying in this chapter was off the charts and so unapologetic. I dunno man, like I’m rooting for him and I get his character archetype and all that shit but still, uhh, not someone I want as a MC. Fuck

Dex-chan lover
Damn getting kinda tired of MC being so meek and weak. Also zero chemistry with the girl love interest huh.
If the MC hasn't yet started to grow I don't see what would make him change in the future... And without the change or some kind of growth it's so boring.

Gotta love all the toxic masculinity in the comment section, saying the MC needs to "grow a pair of balls" lmao shut up.

his classmates are shit, but at a certain point the MC's gonna have to learn to stop relying on his friend to bail him out and to stand up for himself. the MC is always wallowing in self-doubt and self-pity but doesn't do much about it aside from cry and run away lmao. The only time he seems to be able to work up the courage to do something is when it comes to other people (when he jumped in against that stationary-stealer — even though he was powerless at least he tried lol), but he needs to be able to exercise that amount of assertiveness for his own damn self. In this sense he might be even worse than some traditional shoujo protags I've seen

Users who are viewing this thread