Yesterday wo Utatte - Vol. 11 Ch. 113 - Scene 13

Someone should really please translate the last pages...

AND WHY THE FUCK DID ROU LEAVE HER ??? NO MAN, THAT IS FUCKED UP.

Pretty solid romance overall, would rate it 8/10. But since it's the fastest i read and really addicting, also pretty drawn. I will rate it a 9/10

Group Leader
Maybe it's cuz I speedread, but can someone please explain why he left Shinako? I thought they were still together? When did they break up!?

They both realized that they were just “Convenient” partners for each other (she knew but it kept it to herself until he finally brought it up) and were both lying to themselves about there true feelings (him being in love with Haru) and (Shinako with Sou) so they both respectfully went back to being good friends.

uozumi x haru was the best conclusion

usually i would be left wanting more fluff chapters of the main couple but its nice that their relationship throughout the manga was built up so naturally that its easy to imagine that their dating life isnt much different than what we have already seen from before they were actually together

coffee shop girl also got her happy ending

but jesus what a trainwreck of a relationship shinako x rou will be YUCK

i was wondering how the mangaka would handle shinako and i gotta say this was the most surprising ending

shinako was never super likable like haru as a character and i would say most of the time she was unlikable but she was still interesting

her conclusion has a big YUCK factor and i could only imagine it being a trainwreck in real life but at least the mangaka didnt drag us through the mud and actually showed us some shinako x rou moments lol

have to say it was smart of the mangaka to not show shinako x rou on "panel" but still a bit disturbing to know that they will probably get together in-universe 😅

overall good read 8/10

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan what do you mean by hanakana girl? And who's this kouhai you're referring to?

Overall it's a good read, it feel rushed for me but maybe it's for the better, and Idk what's inside the author's head for him to pair Shinako with Rou it definitely is bad idea but whatever it's his manga he can do whatever he wants with it.

For me overall it's 7.5/10 but because you can't put decimal here I will rate it 8/10 , it was a good read and it's original... I mean the story, the plot, and the character it's different and rare, unlike other romance this one definitely is better, some chapters make me shit, mad, and all but it still give me some...idk how to say it.. I will say it curiosity, there's time when I want to drop this manga but I'm too curious to see the ending, well in conclusion: character 6/10, story 8.5/10, art 8/10 OVERALL 7.5/10

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell I'm talking about sensei-chan, whose voice and even appearance are similar to VA Kana Hanazada, and Haru, riven girl.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan it's not similar anymore, it's in fact Kana Hanazawa, she's the one that voice Morinome-sensei in the anime adaptation. I'm sorry who's riven girl? Is it typo of raven girl (a.k.a Haru-chan)?
MC broke up with Morinome-sensei, then he went to Ise to look for Haru-chan, after that MC date with Haru-chan.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan
you mean Rou-kun? He's in Italy attending college with the help of his girlfriend (the sexy model (I'm sorry forgot the name)) but later he want to goes back to Japan, while his gf stay in Italy (Idk if they broke up after that)
I'm sorry what's canon?

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan Yes it's,
it wasn't showed in the chapter but from how the conversation in the chapter between Haru and the onee-san bartender that's going to married (sorry forgot the name) it's obvious (or just my assumption) that Haru and MC is dating.

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell Ah, I already forgot that HanaKana’s participation in the love triangle is a spoiler, lol. Thanks for the answer.

really wish there was a few chapters of haru and rikuo going out.... also rou definently shouldn't have left rio! she might have been my second fav character after haru, she seemed like such a great girl

Watched the anime and found out about the bits Crunchyroll don't show and figured maybe Manga will fill in the blanks, and finished it after a week.

Don't know why I like it but I did, thought it was grounded and complex and oftentime frustrating the way real life can be. But also sometimes feels like its just sitting there repeating itself over and over. I was glad for the story to have some kind of closure. The rest of this will be spoilers:
I think I never changed my rooting for Haru. She was the only one that I found likable throughout, and was most true to her feelings not only to herself but also being the most thoughtful to others. While it seems kinda like a bummer that there are not much real development, the fact that she and Rikou kissed(plus the Afterword bit) shows more progress for those than all the meals Shinako and Rikou had together...

Shinako is frustrating. Because both her and Rikou are so overly self-doubting that they move at a snail's pace and just so easily let distrust and seeds of doubt grow. Even if they have feeling for each other for so long that they are just not true to their heart. I am glad they kinda ended on a semi-good note in that they can still be friends. It felt like closure. Its kinda weird they got there after the kiss that didn't happen and the aftermath of it. It was interesting that initiated from Shinako's bringing up of meeting Rikou's family and ended with Rikou finally was able to put his thoughts into actual words instead of brooding in his head. I don't think with Rou if that was the way it was going it would be a good relationship for her...

Rou is one character that I disliked from the beginning. No real redeeming quality and he's just a brat. I guess he is honest to himself but just done in such a dislikable way that I just can't root for him at all. His circle of friend was actually interesting and I actually kinda like how his buddy and the sculpture girl got together. I thought for Rou going with Rio to Italy was a good development but Rou being Rou I guess ruined that as well. Rio being someone who is true to her thoughts at least let him had a piece of her mind.

Rikou I guess is a mirror image of Shinako in a way, but since we spend a lot of time in his head he comes off as more understood even though he is frustrating all the same. I think I would have been fine if he and Shinako just move forward with their relationship and that would've been ok but for Haru being hurt(which is not acceptable, lol). But that would probably be bad for both of them down the line. It was good that he ended up being able to articulate his doubts finally and moving to kiss Haru was more progress than anything this manga had for any one aside from Rou and Rio just moved in together for no reason.

I feel like a lot of the side-characters are a lot more mature and sure of themselves than the protagonists and and I think even a lot of them got good closure. But I guess thats why the protagonists are the protagonists. Sources of drama I guess.

All in all pretty enjoyable to read in a short span of time, I can't imagine how much worse this will feel if you span it across 17 years or something...

im not going to lie just started watching Anime few days ago and thought i should check out few chapters of the manga, still feel the same way. 1 Shinako is fucked up no lie i get she lost someone and a loss is a loss you feel some type of way but fuck me she's taking to the next level I'm by what i head this happened six years prior to her even meeting Rikuo right correct me if I'm wrong becuase he said they met at university right? and another thing in anime they show flash back of her the sick guy and he looks way older than her and she looks about same age/size as Rou and

in my opinion she acted like that family mother or the Dad wife she basically lived there at her age she invested all her childhood into that family taking care of him and the little brother when she should been enjoying life, playing friends and we see that in the flash back when Rou wants to play with her and she docent want to i think that whole situation fucked her up and now she stuck in the past and not moving on. no ones asking her to fORGET but just like the Dad you can he's moving on with life step by step in honour of he's son.

and then there the little Prick Rou Shinako need to pick either put your fut down and say no me and no nothing ever going to go further than lil brother big sis relationship or say yea i let be together because at the moment she's just indulging him so he keeps coming back trying gain. and lastly i think Rikuo need to push more like Shinako said i wish you would been like Rou and be pushy and i think he needs to do than now snd take no for an answer.

but overall if Shinako and Rou end together in anime that would be a fucked up relationship i can see it work out well for a while then going on she always see older bother resemblance when she looks at him and end calling him by he's brothers name and she won't know which lines which and shell be even more messed up ,

for Shinako and Rikuo for sure because of a lot things but he need to be upfront with her and tell her to move on its time but with haru probably work for while she clingy n they look like siblings that just get along too well.

Users who are viewing this thread