fca81c0d-aaf7-4f75-b6a1-70ddc81ef91e
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,051 Sep 27, 2026 #2 Y-you at least used proper protection, right? Click to expand... Mom's a little confused, but her heart is in the right place.
Y-you at least used proper protection, right? Click to expand... Mom's a little confused, but her heart is in the right place.
R recklessribbon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2020 Messages 1,403 Sep 27, 2026 #3 Cute! Thanks for the translation!
faaresemo Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 3, 2020 Messages 1,105 Wednesday at 7:53 PM #4 not sure if you check forum comments Gouma, but typo on page 46 "...I knew that I knew this..." pretty sure you meant "...I knew that this..." it's also on your dynasty upload
not sure if you check forum comments Gouma, but typo on page 46 "...I knew that I knew this..." pretty sure you meant "...I knew that this..." it's also on your dynasty upload