YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - YJK's Confession

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Let's gif our boy a standing ovation.
giphy.gif

Edit, I misspelled but eh, it fits.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a page was missing between 11 and 12 since there seemed to be a disconnect. He called her, then ... told her to come get the D after she was complaining to her sister about being late, then saying that she only had 3 hours ... wait ... what? If that was real ... then ... congrats I guess?

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life
Yeah, i also thought it at first, but the numbering (see page 11 and 15) checks out, and pages 13 and 14 have black background, which usually denotes "flashbacks" (at least when white background is used normally).

Laid in 20 chapters. By no means a speed run any % but god damn he did it in top 1% of MC timing.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that escalated quickly. Is the author trying to get them to go all the way quickly before the series has to end?

Love how Tsumugi-chan is slowly gaining instrested in Katou. I'm always here for Nikaido and Katou good times because they're hella cute together whenever start fawning over one another - To bad the dumb bitch from the editor office is a slut haha

So it actually happened? Not like a delusion or something? Lol.

20 chapters is actually on the very fast side of things from what I've read. The only other one that did this was Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo.

Arigathanks TL!

Dex-chan lover
Wait wut really waiii...

remembers first time

Oh.
Yeah.
That's about right.

@Mitsauce Read Kawai Hito (they do it at the first 15 chapters). Its not a ecchi, its a shoujo manga, so its weird this kind of scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread