YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - YJK's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know a mere fictional cockblock could make me this angry. Really didn't...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Asshole Katou yet wholesome.

Asshole school newspaper, go burn.

Dex-chan lover
I don't condone NTR but goddamn I wish this guy gets cucked what a pathetic loser

Dex-chan lover
@Sloth295
I wonder. I thought it as well, but wasn't the pink room already occupied, when Katou and Nikaidou came in?

@gabrielaguilar519
In the direction were heading that night might not be too far, lol.

And, boy, Katou deserved the treatment at the hotel (he could have tried a bit more, instead of backpedaling instantly), but Nikaidou not thinking about the gravity of the hot mess she landed Katou in also pisses me off. And i am still waiting for that mugging incident to come up.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING about the room arrangement, it's still possible that one also within the scheme (in a story like this it can happen), but she has the motive and means, and there are things I think might be the clues:
1. idk how famous nikaidou san is, but it seems the "reporter" recognized her well enough even for being underage
2. how the "reporter" know that the glasses guy is her editor, normally it's something ppl only know within workplace group, right
3. ninomiya was there can't be ignored as just a mere coincidence

Total BS, he couldn't have possibly hidden his erection from her and pretend it doesn't exist unless he's got a really small dick. I'm pretty sure that she knew this which is why she dumped tabasco on it as revenge for the lie.

At the same time, I'm glad he didn't bone her because no matter how big her boobs are she's still most definitely a minor and sex between an adult and a minor is considered statutory rape.

Users who are viewing this thread