YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Gyaru JK’s seduction

Dex-chan lover
This development is silly. I don't even understand why there's a junior JK Gal now. Develop the MC and FMC relationship for heaven's sake.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they fix the absurd main development of "we had one fight, broke up, and now FMC has absolutely no feelings for mc"

It's not like the dude was cheating or something. He just worked too much, Jesus. And then going from I hate you die to married in 5 years... I'm not holding my breath for anything ground breaking.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they fix the absurd main development of "we had one fight, broke up, and now FMC has absolutely no feelings for mc"

It's not like the dude was cheating or something. He just worked too much, Jesus. And then going from I hate you die to married in 5 years... I'm not holding my breath for anything ground breaking.
It was a year of neglect, but they wrote it in a way that it looked like they broke up because of a single fight.

Dex-chan lover
It was a year of neglect, but they wrote it in a way that it looked like they broke up because of a single fight.
They were only together for a year. It was their year anniversary. No way he was that busy the entire time

Dex-chan lover
It's absolutely understandable why she left him considering the way he changed, but at least for now it does seem that he has realized how much of subhuman trash he has been.

Users who are viewing this thread