YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Gyaru JK’s Happiness

Dex-chan lover
We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled. (╥_╥)

Dex-chan lover
Damn so she even knows he was sleeping with every girl he could but she still strip and wants to fuck with him?
Not sure what author is planning but from the info i got MC gonna start dating that new JK soon and the old FMC gonna keep dating the pretty boy but no sex.

Dex-chan lover
ugh why do I keep reading this
You and me buddy, and probably a lot more. For me its really fun to hateread and criticize.

Speaking of which... why the fuck would you go 4 months into te future, and the go back 3. Specially since the capter ends in the past presenting an issue EVEN THOUGH you know the issue was resolved.

Contributor
Fused the picture

pNSBf8D.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The fuck was going on in this chapter. We jumping around some months back and forth and some change then the police show up

Dex-chan lover
Why do you timeskip to 4 months later only to come back 3 months before from there??

Dex-chan lover
If she moved on, why even show it to the reader? People keep defending this BS but it reads like the author WANTS to anger their readers.

I still dont understand the 180 shift from them being in love and wanting to marry each other to randomly breaking up and radically changing the FMC character.

Users who are viewing this thread