YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Gyaru JK’s Broken Heart

Should have at least ended this chapter with the girl just crying is better I think rather than the sudden fucking time skip. Wtf. Now we are in the fucking future or what? Did MC still with riri or whatever the fuck her name is. Is this alternate timeline or what? A different ending? I don't fucking get it. Is this mystery manga or romance manga? Fucking Raira or whatever the fuck her name was said in like the ending of arc 1(?) that MC confess to her non-stop and didn't give up on her. Now WTF is this?? Make up your mind author please. If not alt timeline then the gyaru gonna be heartbroken.

Aggregator gang
Author probably did this time skip to show that she’s ends up being happy & that this might be the last time we see her appear in this manga. I expect us to be back in the past next chapter
I hope so, I am tired of this new triangle.

Dex-chan lover
all this hating

Wew.
I still like this and its good to
see the MC actually getting some character developement. Introducing the tanned gyaru to his GF was a pretty "grown-up" move.
Good on him.
Also, the author has yet to give us any sense of what the appeal of the MC is.

Sad fact:
If that is an issue for you 99% of romcom Mangas are not for you because virtually all male MC's nowadays are wimpy turds with nothing to go for them so they can work as a cringe canvas for self-inserts for the readercrowd.
Besides that, the MC is/was an editor at a company. That is a valid appeal for artsy folks.

Dex-chan lover
This is not the first time we've had a time skip. We did it with the older sister too. I'm sure we'll be back to present time with riri to finish her story. I'm just hoping we get story branches with the childhood friend and the coworker.

Dex-chan lover
This is not the first time we've had a time skip. We did it with the older sister too. I'm sure we'll be back to present time with riri to finish her story. I'm just hoping we get story branches with the childhood friend and the coworker.
you would hope, but Author seems to like to hook him up with the young ones.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO that 10 year time skip was just thrown in there . I love how stupidly atrocious this manga is. To be fair though at least this one wasn't misleading.

Dex-chan lover
Sad fact:
If that is an issue for you 99% of romcom Mangas are not for you because virtually all male MC's nowadays are wimpy turds with nothing to go for them so they can work as a cringe canvas for self-inserts for the readercrowd.
No, not even slightly true. Your average romcom protag has at least one or two redeeming qualities, this guy just has every 16 year old in town trying to toss their panties at him. Your average romcom protagonist also doesn't just shit themselves while they're out on a date.

The issue is not that they don't do a good job of showing his strengths, the issue is that it only shows his weaknesses. He's awful.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, he wouldn't choose her, she is too old for him.

Also, every time I've seen harem mangas, and they start giving clear endings to some girls, that might mean we are getting close to a conclusion.

honestly this shit is hitting to close to home. i hate seeing raira with that actor guy i hate that the MC isnt more emotional about whats happened and how he can somewhat keep his cool about things i just wanna see them get back together but honestly im probably just gonna drop the series it hurts me to much i wish everything after ch 36 was just about the MC and raira's married life

Users who are viewing this thread