YJK no Ijou na Aijou

dominant pure gyaru
V0jcV2h.jpg

Group Leader
I was this was related to Your Lie in April for a second there, given how similar the characters look.

Fed-Kun's army
70 000 Yen is close to 530 Euro (~650§$)! How could he not care about that! A prostitute is way cheaper!
The pure gyaru x virgin guy is overused but I'm still a sucker for it and this one might turn out good

Aggregator gang
Wording confused me a bit, did she mean she's read straight up erotica or did she already sleep with someone when she was younger?

When I saw yankee I was hoping for more delinquent than gyaru(nothing wrong with that though) but I'm interested in seeing where this story goes.

Wording confused me a bit, did she mean she's read straight up erotica or did she already sleep with someone when she was younger?

She's had sex already. Never had an relationship though

""""Pure"""" Gyaru

Dex-chan lover
The drawing is nice. Yeah, manga, something feel not realistic. but i alway looking for a romance when they are just stranger. and the girl not kind of just go straight in love with MC. I feel potential

She's had sex already. Never had an relationship though

Doubt. judge on her performance it probably not. if she like that the all sex script of her doesn't need inspired from a friend. well, this is manga so.

Aggregator gang
@Tcof that's something I'm wondering myself, it feels very unclear whether or not she's done it herself, then again we only have 2 chapters right now.

LZW

come only for ecchi other than that.. the girl mc OK but the guy tho.. i'm ok with weak mle but mix with pervert nhh

Dex-chan lover
Splitting the first chapter into at least 4 bits is just a god damn waste and honestly just frustrates.

LZW

i think the scanlator follow numbering with the raw site instead from the original, that why it split but that not explained why need split. was it much longer or smthing.

Dex-chan lover
I want to like this for mostly the art's sake but I don't get this as a comedy. Is Betamax intended as a self-insert for Herbivore men? Are his failures supposed to be funny? They mostly come off as sad. Sekitou Elegy does it much better (minus the highschool girl part) if semi-realistic, pervert beta x delinquent comedy is your thing and does a nice job at character growth. I'll check back later with this manga but not too much hope at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Like, does Japan really go postal if their main characters are anything but sad reflections of their pathetic selves? "Oh geez, all I do is apologize and pop boners looking at the panties of teenagers, this guy is just like me" Who fucking reads this shit and is all about it?

If manga has taught me anything about Japan it's that if you wear glasses, there is a good chance that you're a virgin and a wimp.

At least the art and the female lead are pretty good.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't he like please grow some balls? Whats with Japanese and those pussy MCs?

Dex-chan lover
This has the potential to be really good, or super god damn annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread