Yo-Jo Life! - Vol. 4 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
If i have that stone.............................................................
I can see Violet Evergarden.....
He..Hehehe...Ehehehe.. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
That's some pretty fast work. Although why have em' grow tits? Coulda lolified them. Smh

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Kids, when firing off genderbending magic wishes, be sure to check your surroundings first!

Loose wishes shrink dicks!

Dex-chan lover
Does that stone just transform closest person to girl instead of giving wish? :kek:
that's weird though, Aki turned into the loli he is right now when he came back to japan

but i do wonder what she wished for that even her bodyguard turned like that :kek:

Dex-chan lover
And that is what happens when you incorrectly use wishes.
He grew tits because of it.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Purchase requires proof of child, how convenient since we have someone that can't do anything except be a child

Aggregator gang
Does that stone just transform closest person to girl instead of giving wish? :kek:
she wished to have big breast but it appears all her wish go to the closest person to her instead the reason aki was turned into a little girl is probably her fault as she was near the stone and made a stupid wish for her self

Dex-chan lover
Purchase requires proof of child, how convenient since we have someone that can't do anything except be a child
That's such a ridiculous setup. What if you were buying a gift for your child? You must bring your daughter with you to buy her present and ruin the surprise.

Dex-chan lover
she wished to have big breast but it appears all her wish go to the closest person to her instead the reason aki was turned into a little girl is probably her fault as she was near the stone and made a stupid wish for her self
even a wish granting stone found it impossible :kek:
( so first wish was probably a wish against age? )

Dex-chan lover
That's such a ridiculous setup. What if you were buying a gift for your child? You must bring your daughter with you to buy her present and ruin the surprise.
Not entirely.

If the product is a limited supply intended for children, it can make sense to require a kid.

Both as a business strategy to bring kids in the store(where they might find other stuff they want).

As well as a counter to people who would just buy out the stock(scalpers and/or otaku-in-20s/30s).

The surprise isn't ruined, just a different form. Surprise the daughter by unexpected detour to the toy store, where you also surprise them with the rare thing. Honestly kid me might be more excited to be taken to toy store and then watching as my parent buys something I really wanted, than I might unwrapping it as a gift on birthday or a holliday.(of course it wouldn't have the same effect if I routinely were taken to a toy store though)

I don't disagree with your point though. Unless the item is just that exclusive, even with other considerations, at bare minimum it would make sense to at least compromise and allow a family photo as an alternative. Otherwise the store is literally risking losing a sale and possibly a customer(who may find that inconvenience not worth it and go to a nearby competitor)

Either way this is hilarious that an adult man with the form of a little girl is bypassing the stores intent and buying a gift meant for little girls as a gift for another adult man.

Users who are viewing this thread