Yoake no Joshou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Farewell, Faraway Right Hand [Last Part]

Awwww I'm so happy he found courage to make them public and out. It's great how accepting everyone is☺️ Thank you so much for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
tbqhf if you force someone to touch your dick they can say whatever the fuck they like at your wedding... just saying 😉

i don't condone outing a same sex relationship to everyone so publically like that without your partner's consent, but for these two fictional men, im happy for them 😔❤

😭😭😭😭😭 i was a bit nervous after that last chapter, but it was a surprisingly interesting and connected plot development

Aggregator gang
this was actually a went intersected and put together plot point. I rather liked it. yes, i was livid at the senpai (i dont actually care about his name lol) but like i was also very curious to how it would be resolved, to which I was actually very surprised. it was an incident that sparked character introspection, reflection, and growth from it. also the senpai needs to rot away, of which I'm sure he will do bc i'm sure his marriage will fail but also like kai left the situation a bigger man because of it. i'm very taken aback by how well it went and how it furthered the plot and interacted with it, bc kai doesn't want to be anything like that dude, and well, this event made him realize how to avoid being just that. by accepting himself--openly. I loved this story and I'm glad that both he and niina had such a happy ending with so much support. good for them they're so cute doing grand romantic gestures. it's fun. i liked it.

Group Leader
aakkk sobbing from happiness, was such a wild ride! the sayonara really had me worried, thankfully it ended happily, woo so relieved 😭😭 thank you so much for your hard work on the series 🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread