Yoarashi Ni Warau - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Calm Winds

Dex-chan lover
thank you for completing this!

i hadn't even realized it's been a while. i know this is an incredibly optimistic ending relative to what happened but i am glad ogino-sensei and yoarashi had a happy ending. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation that we got to see the ens of the story!! It's been a while.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the art in this manga.
I wish there was a bit more here tho. But I'll take this happy(?) ending anyday over a fucked up one.

Dex-chan lover
Whilst a bit rushed, the ending was very satisfying. And they get to be together as well, which is a pretty big win in my book.
Thanks for finishing the translation!

Double-page supporter
Pretty good except I think the revenge for Yoarashi story feels a little tacked on after spending 4 volumes on the teacher bullying story.
Wouldn't Hanada try to get revenge for yoarashi straight away instead of spending months helping the teacher?
I guess you could say that she wanted to try and find the ringleader, but still it feels a bit strange.
Also, wouldn;t hanada want to get revenge on Saiki after she got out of prison? I mean she'll get ouot age 26 and be able to live a happy life and have a family , while Yoarashi will never be able to.
but still I liked it.

this guy's mangas are always a good read just because the art and execution/storyboarding are good.
It actually makes sense how she would shift focus on Ogino especially after learning how og kinu was, ogino was like the grown up version of kinu; wanting to help kids, taking a beating to make someone else feel better, being a teacher and the target to collective bullying. Also, her revenge on saiki was successful the moment her whole family went nuclear, I still agree it felt a bit strange… maybe it was rushed 🤷

Also thank you TL for finishing the story, not all heroes wear capes 😭. You have a very fitting username

Dex-chan lover
Haha, f*** you luigidesu this got translated wether you wanted it to or not. Eat it

Dex-chan lover
I can't say anything except this manga's writing is absolutely horrendous
I even forgot I read this manga at all :nyoron:
But still, thanks for the TL :aquadrink:
i think you need some new set of neurons, it’s ok to not like the story but were in frozen hell did the stupid idea that this was horrendous writing?? ain’t masterpiece but it’s still quite an ok story

Dex-chan lover
I find it very stupid the rest of the class got off freely for everything they did even tho the evidence is all online at that point at best they wouldn't have any worth wild job careers going forward or locked up to

Dex-chan lover
The ending does end up feeling a little rushed but overall it's a fantastic thriller through and through! Thank you for the TL!
well there's always the author's body swap series that's still ongoing to check out tho idk how many total chapters that has (tho i think the raws has surprised the total of this series)

what the hell??? I don't like how saiki does not suffer. she should have rot. I wanted to see her beaten by hana. she deserve all the pain. she got off so light I hate everything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread