Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 159 - Brag About Him

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
For what? To fuck? Lols 😂
Still doesn't make sense when you don't include your reasoning
I wish lol,would be simpler.Don't get me wrong, Kiku is trying to get to Kou's friend for three weeks straight already and she will probably be stopped by Kou once more.

Unless he wants to stop her before she reaches his friend and Nazuna. Am I the only one feeling like the story progresses too slow with weeks of flashbacks and talking? I miss bafass half-vampire Kou:love:

If, Kiku survives, her and Kous friend will definitely a happy ending. Makes you wonder how long the manga will continue after this arc is done. Cause it feels like every major conflict will be done and canned after this.

I bet the next thing will be the end of the year and see if Kou fell for Nazuna, so he can become her offspring,which honestly wouldn't feel right at this point. Or he just stays a halfie, which would be alot simpler.

Group Leader
Does anybody know where is Kou right now?
In the morning Kiku meet Mahiru but Kou still lurking in the dark 🤣

image-2023-02-08-202439272.png
On the cape, obviously

Dex-chan lover
Kiku is too weak to fly and her wound isn't healing, too bad, if Susuki didn't feel the need to randomly protect Kiku the detective might have been able to seriously inflict pain and injure her

Dex-chan lover
idk why but this arc has really put me off this story in general
It kinda drag on,doesn't it? At least I have that feeling. It is like going on forever with all these flashbacks and unnecessary talking. While it will probably one of the final arcs of the manga, it doesn't feel that way to me.
Surely the series does not end this arc. Surely
Lol I feel you buddy.
i just hope that Kiku dies, i don’t really feel bad for her or anything
Same, I won't even be sad. She doesn't know what she wants

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a nothingburger, I'm so bored about these two I hope a new vampire shows up and just destroys them before anything's even settled. I want the manga to return to nazuna and kou going on dates and night walking

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc has been one huge cresting wave gathering momentum, one can only hope that the moment when the wave breaks will be worth the buildup.

Users who are viewing this thread