Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 181 - Have You Become a Foodie?

Dex-chan lover
Her concerns are so stupid, when is she going to realize that? She didn't just suddenly fall in love with him when Haruka pointed it out, she was in love before that and just didn't realize it, and she's been snacking on him all the while. If the blood of a loved one was actually dangerous to her then she'd probably already be dead.

Dex-chan lover
I know a secret loophole.

Just bang the guy. Have many children. As long as you don't confess, it doesn't count as "love". Tis the rule of many a manga series.
Isn't that what people call a "Fait accompli"? >_>

Double-page supporter
So, our Miss Detective decided to test them out
Untitled-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why has she not considered confessing to him? Kou would not like to be turned into a vampire if it's a risk for Nazuna and they could be together anyways
He wouldn't be able to turn into a vampire either way. Remember that sucking the blood of the person you love kills you (or so they implied)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happens when he gets the blood sucked but both love eachother,..
What more, if Kiku's theory holds true, Nazuna could die. But I do have some questions.

• I'm a little fuzzy on whether Kiku was born a Vampire, or if she was turned too.
  • Yamori was born human, but the human characters aside, the other vampires are regarding him as a half-vampire, so...
  • Kiku died because she fell in love with a human. What happens if a Vampire and a half fall for each other?

Group Leader
What more, if Kiku's theory holds true, Nazuna could die. But I do have some questions.

• I'm a little fuzzy on whether Kiku was born a Vampire, or if she was turned too.
  • Yamori was born human, but the human characters aside, the other vampires are regarding him as a half-vampire, so...
  • Kiku died because she fell in love with a human. What happens if a Vampire and a half fall for each other?
there are so many interesting rules that are working differently with Yaomori for sure...

Dex-chan lover
Don't act like I don't see you dropping your scanlation earlier than the Brazilians, Anon.

Plot Twist: Anko just told Nazuna to cut ties because she wants Kou for herself.
naaaaah

that NTR discourse in Kabura's arc was more relevant than any of us wanted it to be

Jesus fucking christ, this is dragging too much. What terrible advice from Anko
You don't get it-- it's great advice if you're trying to make a cuckquean out of an old friend.

...okay, I'll stop joking around before I blur the line between "joke" and "legitimate theory" too hard.

Dex-chan lover
People can complain about it dragging, but this is the most engaged I've felt with this series in like a year.

Users who are viewing this thread