Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Wait, do you LINE?

@monka188 , thanks for posting the right version :) , if you want to add a group delay policy you should post a website link next time and add it to your own profile too , because i searched for your group name and nothing was showing up (and the group delay was redirecting on Mangadex).

Dex-chan lover
LMAO he's acting like the girl in the relationship and her the man haha, the "your only after my body or go after someone else if u want a hot body" type, then with her being all shy and somewhat telling the truth but also felt like the dude was way too easy and her letting him hear what he wanted to hear, she really knows what to say to snare the easy MC haha fucking loved this chapter, first the calling out on her bullshit for being a slut was amazing and wished more MC's did that and then the way the ending played haha

Contributor
Hopefully they'll both fall in love at the same time

still wondering who are the parents of Nazuna , where are they ?
is she really living in that shitty building ?

That's pretty normal I'd say, wanting to be desired. Bet she'd freak out if MC found a vampire that would make him a vampire. I love this chapter because It's turning gender roles upside down. She needs his consent here, that's what sex is about, but usually girls is in this position in popular media. I love it. Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
At first I legit thought he was a zombie or something and lost all feelings for everything because of that. But nw it seems like he just has some kind of mental condition

Contributor
I know this is supposed to be funny but I'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing those dorks.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you wanna be a vampire at age 14? Can you imagine being stuck as a 14 year old forever?

That's horrifying

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yeah... they were that bulky... and rich folks would happily carry them around like shyte...
I feel old.

Users who are viewing this thread