Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Wait, do you LINE?

Double-page supporter
That dude's phone looks like a fucking calculator.

T-minus 6 months until this has hentai spin-offs.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ranzo Are you still young? I'd kill anyone, steal anything, destroy anything for the possiblity of staying 14 year old forever, if I still had 14 years. I'll never understood why some teenagers want to grow up so fast. Beer and other drinks are overrated, work is usually headache inducing when you fail to get a job you really wish for. And you'll be forced to realize that there are many crappy people in the world who'd step on anyone for money and fame. No one remember your sacrifices for their good, but never forget that one time you drank water in their cup...

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer

I'm 28 years old dude, I'm old enough to be my own person and still young enough to remember how much it fucking sucked to be 14 years old.
Things didn't work out for you and that's too bad.

Supporter
Yeah being 14 sucked. Being 16 was great, drinking mountain dew and playing Oblivion on the xbox i bought with my own money. Ahh good times.

@CatalystXT Line is that Japanese analogue of skype,, she used that as a verb the same way americans do with nouns, meaning "do you use Line" but in japanese it sounds as if she's using a noun as a verb, smth like that

Fed-Kun's army
looks like this guy's testosterone level has finally started rising

she's such a cutie uwu

Dex-chan lover
this is like that douchy boyfriend who's trying convince his jealous girlfriend that he "only thinks about her" and he's definitely not hitting on other girls, ever
"babe i swear i-"

Users who are viewing this thread