Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What's your name again?

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see where this relationship goes. Love triangle?

Dex-chan lover
Manga is going downhill fast. It doesn't know what it wants to be...

Dex-chan lover
Really looking forward to the pack of idiots bellowing "best girl" whenever Akira shows up and their asspain when she gets blown out.

Dex-chan lover
So not a relative. But they have the same droopy eyes
Many thanks

So it started interesting, went into romantic fluff territory and then bam unnecessary love triangle, shit's becoming generic real fast

Double-page supporter
Really didn't want this kind of side character.

Aggregator gang
Damn shame, this started out really interesting: The focus on nocturnal life, the relathionship between the two MCs and being a role reversal gender-wise, the budding relationship...
And now we just have our generic love triangle. I don't know whether the author is just lazy, or if they believe that a love triangle would increase its popularity, but it really disappoints me.
If the author really wanted to introduce more characters, they should have just introduced this girl as having a boyfriend already who is, unbeknownst to her, also a vampire. That could open up way more interesting situations/interactions.

I just feel harems and love triangles are way too constricting. It's the reason I avoid most harem stories and most shoujo romances -- once you've read one, you've read them all.

Group Leader
I enjoyed the first handful of chapters enough that I'm not afraid of this. Love triangle is pretty bottom of the barrel, but I think it might be more about "day vs. night" rather than "girl a vs. girl b." But man, poor MC is going to get tired out really fast if he starts trying to live in both worlds.

Dex-chan lover
Akira puts her hand on MC's thigh on page 15. Lewder than hand-holding? ... maybe.

Dex-chan lover
I totally get Akira, sometimes just being with someone you treasure and doing nothing is nice

Users who are viewing this thread