Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - It’s All For Your Goal!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, never really thought about the possibility that a vampire would like/try to become human again till now.

Quite the interesting concept...

Also to the passing souls reading these chapters and looking at this comment, hey. I am here to continue where I left off (which was a few chapters ago, like 130+ something) due to high school + college, the comments here are decently quiet going forward for some of these chapters since these were released during MangaDex's website being on and off with hacks and shutdowns here and there so people have used other sites to read and discuss for when these chapters released.
Idk why I wanted to type this, was in a mood ig? Kind of a blast from the past, really...

Enough of my essaying, hope you enjoy the manga as I am! Till in a few chapters, probably.
:thumbsup:

Huh, never really thought about the possibility that a vampire would like/try to become human again till now.

Quite the interesting concept...

Also to the passing souls reading these chapters and looking at this comment, hey. I am here to continue where I left off (which was a few chapters ago, like 130+ something) due to high school + college, the comments here are decently quiet going forward for some of these chapters since these were released during MangaDex's website being on and off with hacks and shutdowns here and there so people have used other sites to read and discuss for when these chapters released.
Idk why I wanted to type this, was in a mood ig? Kind of a blast from the past, really...

Enough of my essaying, hope you enjoy the manga as I am! Till in a few chapters, probably.
:thumbsup:
Hello Brother, I’m in the same boat but just late to the party reading this manga a couple years late😂

I enjoyed reading all the comments after each chapter and it’s a damn shame that we lost mangadex for a couple years and can’t see the original reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread