Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 19 Ch. 186 - Excuse

Dex-chan lover
el pana Pouco.

Anyways I'm glad Kou steeled his resolve, also I wonder if that beer was already warm by the time he got there...
..."Latin America" is made up of more than 20 independent countries, so don't expect everyone to speak or understand spanish. Anyway, they live in the same habitational complex~:pepehmm:

• Dumb
Reactions: reu

reu

Dex-chan lover
..."Latin America" is made up of more than 20 independent countries, so don't expect everyone to speak or understand spanish. Anyway, they live in the same habitational complex~:pepehmm:
Even if you don't speak it you can understand it
Here in Portugal we say all you need to learn spainish is a bottle of wine and a punch to the nose :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, the author will resolve a problem that needs communication, WITH communication! I really love this manga

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're gonna aggressively talk beat the shit out of each other or at least get close and then literally kiss and make up

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad: Notice how she still only sees the little can of alcohol but not the big drum of blood that is Cow kun. I think it will be revealed that you will not die if you suck your crush in heat, or while having seggs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread