Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - Siblings’ Friendly Negotiations with the Demon King

Supporter
The Richter scale is logarithmic, with each increase in magnitude (say, 1.0 to 2.0) representing a 31.6x increase in energy released. So basically, going from 1.0 to 4.0 represents an increase in energy output by a factor of 1 million. Considering the first hit did 3 damage, I hope that the demon king had more than 3 million health or else she is super dead!

Dex-chan lover
My praises to the builder behind the floor and foundation of their apartment.

Dex-chan lover
I have tried very hard to find the flaws in this chapter.

I have well and truly failed.

😃

I'm more surprised on how TF did that house withstood the impact of their attacks

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, have any recommendations similar to that loli demon king in nh*ntai? Need it fo research material purpose

Double-page supporter
Yep, this manga went from a 7 to 3 real quick but thanks to some wear and tear I still haven't dropped it yet.

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB - Damage increase in games is also often logarithmic, so if a handgun gives 1-6 damage then an assault rifle often gives 2-12 damage (double the damage), despite having several times more the energy. (And summoning a meteor swarm from space to pelt people and the ground is still just a couple times more damaging than the assault rifle, despite having many many times the energy)

Incidentally that last strike/quake (Cat 4 earthquake strike) could be simulated also by dropping a mountain about a foot. https://what-if.xkcd.com/57/

I'd say the MC is a man of culture for switching from team large boobs to team loli, but is she even really a loli?
We haven't been told her actual age but as a demon I doubt she's THAT young, she's also not flat but rather just has small breasts
and not mosquito bites either, but some small lady lumps, and when did was she displayed ans being clumsy? ',:lc

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why author decided to introduce the shit of a sister. It would be ok for one arc but she keeps to meddle constantly in the future. Argh. Why to ruin the plot author?

Dex-chan lover
@HolyOrdos I know right ? Hopefully she won't be here for long. I just really hate characters that are just an eyesore, which eventually ruins a manga for me.

Double-page supporter
Im fine with this as long as the sister doesnt have the intent to kill her. As long as its a bit of fun between the two or both of them getting rid of some stress. I guess its clear the sister is suppose to be a hero or some crap like that.

Would also be worse if the sister was truly a deceiving backstabber type.

Users who are viewing this thread