Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Yandere & Seeds of Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
> Now she mention magic seeds, aside from mana, what is the main ingredient? I bet it is something sticky like resin which can turn solid by some form of processing....

> RELEASE!!!!!!!!. DONT HOLD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASEE........RELEASE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Dex-chan lover
BROOOO, What a sham, I feel cheated, that was actually quite the plot, I was afraid they go with the "it was a dream" end, too bad.

well... at least it was hot

thanks for the chapter!

So was hot spring sex just a ruse? Does the ending imply he had sex with her? All so ambiguous.

Thanks for the chapter!
That was a fast romance. Be interesting to see how others react to what he did, especially his father and sister as it could turn into a diplomatic incident. Would be real funny if all the others want to have sex and be partners with him at the same time after finding out. Hard to say if Banba will get pregnant or not if really did do it or if something else happened that made her happy without losing her virginity.
In any case, very realistic nightmare with Fuhra. Really looked like a crazed yandere although was wondering if she could turn people into seeds why was in trouble with that undead slaver. Although hasn't explained why she knocked out the other sister (not to mention how considering she's suppose to be a weak fairy and the twins are physically strong oni.) Also, is it possible to fall over in a bath like that, and break lower part of both legs without drowning? More believable if had help with legs breaking then a result of just falling over. Guess will find out one way or another later.

@Sandor Hard to say for sure. From the fragments and his comment when thinking to himself it seems he did have sex with Banba, but considering didn't have scene where she mentions being filled up with his seed (genitals hidden below water to keep adult rating down,) it's possible it didn't happen. Will just have to see how things play out in next few chapters about how they interact with each other and whether she still has to go home. Although whether the others are agreeable to polygamy or form a harem with him if did is unknown also. As Oni are only ones who mentioned marriage openly and that their tribe was open to polygamy.

I mean in my opinion, yanderes have pros and cons. They love you to death and will never cheat, meanwhile you can’t be near any women. Also, I don’t think it’ll be that hard to “reason” out with a yandere on certain things. Like, “ayy, woman. I don’t do incest so can my lil sis come over? She’s like 7 so... oh. You want all of my heart? If she’s gone then you can have all of me? That’s dumb logic. What do you want, for me to be scared of you or for me to love you?”
Like it’s not that hard to say that. Unless she’s gone full psychopathic. Even then just give her what she wants. You’ll learn, the hard way or the easy way.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta love yanderes.

No, really, you better fucking love them or they'll kill you, and themselves.

Also, yanderes are my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
So did they fuck or not?? Well it did say MC graduated again.... so maybe

I, no, we, we've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

Damn, and I thought for sure that's a yandere and poof, it's all a dream. Not gonna lie though, for a harem story, I think that "fake" ending is quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread