Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - An Otherworld Ambassador that Sometimes Needs Advice

Supporter
wow, that's some big box censorship. what's even the point in drawing it if you cover it up?

Dex-chan lover
Why does every story have to have this type of absolutely fucking moronic over the top angry side character that has 0 tact for the sake of absolutely trash comedy. Man how I wish this trash trope would go away. The ONLY good thing about this one is that it is his blood sister and thus not a romantic interest, thank f'k. Now that I said that, she probably will be come one... s***....

Group Leader
@Chet31 I rather have this kind of MC than to have things like a chinese MC who's too edgy vowing vengence on their family's killer, defeat them killer's brother takes revenge, chinese mc miraculously gets stronger, beat them, another family member emerged to take revenge.... etc.... loops again....

If you complain and hates Japanese MCs like this then why read it at all? Just shut up, drop it, and go on with your life. No one want to see your nagging that you hate this and that.

Dex-chan lover
That's the second manga recently that had really weird and clunky cencorship, even when there was no serious exposure. Wtf is going? Did some new law hit ?

@Amoorhen i just read the final chapter as commented and i still stand by my statement, but i must say that in said chapter the girls are pretty forcefull in getting his heart to be ready (which i would say will do more damage than good in the end (plus his heart was already a bit stronger at that time than this manga's guy's heart) )

is the censorship on purpose... or did the scan group did that... what did i just look at??
@Cloy552 never mind.... the raws they got was most likely already censored really hard... not their fault. great scann

Dex-chan lover
So am I pissed at the publisher or the scan group for censorship?

Fed-Kun's army
For certain, this censorship shit is not the scan group's fault, but still annoying to see something like this happened to some manga

Fed-Kun's army
@GM_Rusaku there's a reason why majority of manhua's rating always below seven lol.
Btw, I wonder why I haven't see you nowadays while saying thanks neppu, do you still read novels?

Group Leader
@KuroAnsatsu Yes, I still read novels just that, I have too many backlogs to go through. Missing a chapter on many novels piles up really quickly.

Hey this MC might still be a bit of a blockhead, but at least he almost gets down to business. Props to him for having more guts than typical harem MC's.

Also, if we are to follow this story's lore, how did that succubus get around without "tearing apart the world" as with those horned girls?

Dex-chan lover
@GM_Rusaku If you want to reply to people, make sure you actually read the comment and understand what they are writing to make sure you don't make an ass of yourself while replying. The last bit is fine though.

Dex-chan lover
I saw some shady bullshit coming-though I suspect Mayadere because she did say she loved him, even if she wants his soul

I crave harem endings, my dudes. She even says EVERYONE in the building pretty much fell in love, including the landlordess. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
As expected the sister is ruining his happy life with the otherworlders.

Group Leader
For anyone still wondering, no, we do not censor our releases.

Yojouhan is also published in a magazine, hence censored, and once 4-5 new chapters have been published they're packed & sold as one of the volumes, which so far have been uncensored.

Not that it will matter to people reading it now, but we will update this release when/if the uncensored chapters become available.

Users who are viewing this thread