Yokan - Oneshot

The motherfucker's a ghost POG KEKW PEPEGA 5HEAD KAPPA KAPPAPRIDE

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I don't know suicide is so hard you need a whole book

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin' avogado, doin' this heart wrenching stories again.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
He read "Complete Guide to Suicide" and decided to go with hanging?

Must be absolute garbage of a book

Contributor
@BCS the book be like, "just hang yourself, tried and tested method. Btw this is the only page with any text in the book, so ya you got bamboozled, another reason for you to kill yourself. Goodbye loser."

Group Leader
Apparently that's a real book. Wataru Tsurumi's 'The Complete Guide To Suicide' (1993)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_Manual_of_Suicide

How can you persuade someone not to do it (or change his mind about it)?
He couldn't.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA that sounds based AF.

"To think that at the worst crucial moment one can escape from the pain by committing suicide, one can live for the moment easier." ain't that the truth.

Dex-chan lover
@alipz sure he did, he noticed the guy wont get any pets as they will spoil if he suicides. So he gets him peaches, as they will spoil if he suicides. This way he can keep the guy alive solely through periodic gifts of perishable goods. I am sure thats how suicidal ppl work!

@feha I just assumed what happened after based on the description. :'(

On another hand, "suicide" is mostly frowned upon by some people. But, is it really that different with seppuku and kamikaze (pilots)?

Dex-chan lover
@alipz fairly sure those two words are synonymous to suicide, and that everyone still frown upon it. The former is a waste (hey, TIL that japanese is the only language with a word for "waste" (obviously! lul lul). Watched "japan sinks"... its bad) and the latter is both a waste and less a suicide and more a suicide attack.
I think you wanted to say 'Sudoku'. That is the thing that noone frowns upon ;)

But yes, the end is left open. personally I like the interpretation that the guy gives up on taking his life because of the receipt. But it is never shown if he changes his mind or not.

Its either he gonna still die after eating one or not gonna die after eating one kek it depends

Users who are viewing this thread