Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

Dex-chan lover
He thought he reincarnated into an average RPG but it was actually a DLSite RPGmaker H-game.

Well... she certainly has stamina. LOL when I saw the steam engine. And the scenery was a nice touch.

C'mon though - he's a dude who reincarnated into a cute girl. This is 100% completely normal. Well... if it were me I'd have probably lost my goddamned mind trying to comprehend what happened. But that's just me.

TO BE FAIR! I think anyone who got new equipment would most certainly take the time out of their schedule to "check the plumbing" as it were.

@ikstarven Well thats nice, let just hope they cut most of the stuff since
she will keep sneaking into the wood to do the "daily routine" and in the future she will craft her own sex golem

The number of comment in this chapter is a lot compared to others...

Y'all being too obvious

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with making sure the reciprocating action of your "steam engine" is functioning properly.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, I guess she really did try "everything" in the end. 🤣 @ricklw298 - I would definitely say the best truthful chapter of what people would do in a genderbent isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread