Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

Dex-chan lover
I did it like 3 times a day once I first got used to fucking myself, and that was my life for months... And I don't even like touching my dick all that much. This is normal, if a bit brave with that third machine. This system is a backward cunt who's trying to slut-shame her.

@Siikalahna @marshymallowy
Translating 淫乱(いんらん, inran) as slut is wrong. Slut refers primarily to being promiscuous, unfaithful, sexually indiscriminate or otherwise having many partners. While 淫乱 refers to lewdness, excessive sexual behavior and being lustful, which can be demonstrated with just one partner(or none at all as is the current case). Translating it as "Lewdness", "Lecherousness" or "Lust" would've been much better. I understand that Japanese has a ton of words for sexual behavior and getting them right every time isn't all that easy, but this is a pretty clear mistranslation.

Double-page supporter
@Lazytyke Well that's disappointing.
@reu Nah, to be a slut, she'd have to sleep around with a lot of other people (not necessarily for 9 days straight, because I imagine that would make places very sore, but you get the idea). After all, if you became a "slut" just because you had a lot of sex, regardless of the number of partners, it'd mean everyone's parents would almost certainly be sluts, and if masturbating a lot would also make you a slut, then almost every adult person would be a slut (and most teenagers too).

@X3h0n Ahh, then it's perfectly understandable. Just a translation error. Thank you kind friend.

Group Leader
@X3h0n i can make the edit if anything, ill have to talk to the translator real quick first, sorry if we got this wrong.

Just checked it myself and yeah I guess lewd would be the proper word, will be re-uploading, thank you and I apologize

@dewarian i think it's only been 3/4th of a year when she settled in the forest. 5 days wandering the forest before discovering her creation skill, 2 months building her house and garden, hunted for meat, spent probably a week or 1 month being bored then playing herself for 9 days straight.

Aggregator gang
Title should probably change to:

Reincarnated to Another World as an Illegal Onee-chan : Conquering the World with My Max Level Slut Skill

reu

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
So you acknowledge she's a slut?
@Siikalahna
Different cultures different standards, though from what I'm seeing it seems like it was a mistranslation

I wonder what the "Big Tits" skill looks like when activated. Or is it a passive type lol

totally not judging her(him)

and well its actually kind of make sense anyway, to try to experimenting with your new self

Dex-chan lover
(S)he sure is a productive person
mLPGBZk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread