Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Cruel?

After reading the WN, I feel like
Norn
is a good bit bigger than described in the WN. "They were about slightly larger than a normal wolf, and
Norn
was about 2m when we first met." Since it says slightly larger than a normal wolf, I would think the 2m means length, not height. Also,
they go into a town later and only a tiny bit of a fuss is made by the guard. I feel like it would be a good bit worse if the wolf was the size it is in the manga.

Made that a spoiler just to be safe, but is very tiny spoiler. And I better spoiler the name while I'm at it

Aggregator gang
Norn is gigantic. I cant imagine people actually messing with the MC with her around

@AwayAnimal81: It is not uncommon. The author of Azumanga and Yotsuba used to draw hentai manga. Think about that.

Or that Fate/Stay franchise started from a visual novel that had sex scenes in it. It was a damn good visual novel, though.

@AwayAnimal81 could tell the moment I saw the art style lmao. Hentai artists often develop a lot of "stylistic habits" that make even simple scenes have a lewd undertone. Mostly because they're often really good at drawing human anatomy in certain ways or because of how their stories go. Either way, I'm not complaining. I love this manga - hell, it got me into gardening.

I really wonder what are the effects of the lewd skill, if anyone know more?

Considering what she spends all her time doing, the introduction of canines is concerning.

Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks to the new translator.
Thanks to the patreon donator for financing them to continue this series!

Users who are viewing this thread