Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I'm Covered In Gold

Dex-chan lover
You're really telling me she's the first on in this world to invent a sack truck? It's not exactly a huge technological leap. Heck, it's even simpler than a regular cart
That’s what it’s called? Cuz i never saw one so I’m equally as amused by it. I’ve never seen a trolley that can convert into a backpack.

But when i search “sack cart”, i ended up with the full length, steel tube version? I r confuse.

Dex-chan lover
They look at a prototype and first thing coming to mind is: "Oy, ye got a patent fo' that?"

That one adventurer saying he could carry an orc home if only he too had a tiny cart... :rolleyes:

The whole patent system isn't perfect in modern times with people stealing/disregarding IP and the author wants us to think Ren is getting rich from distant countries using her ideas? :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
Large chalkboards like that used to be split into sections. Well, some of them.

If you have a cart like that you don't want the outer lower beam to be across. It's likely to twist off if you're not careful to stop it before you stand it down.

Just a box with wheels and a handle is a bit on the old side when it comes to inventions. We're talking thousands of years BC. The sack truck or whatever you call it is significantly more modern and would make sense as a new invention here.

If it's harder but heavier, I wonder if using less of it to the point it has the same weight would make it more or less durable than mythril. If it isn't more durable at that point, you can just use more mythril instead.

Users who are viewing this thread