Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 50 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like a Lift-off

Dex-chan lover
Was her using the storage skill always so... fleshy? With the squelching and the puckering air and what looks like veins? It's very off-putting
I think that's a choice, since she likes to finger such holes her skill has always looked like that, but you don't see such fleshy orifices when Norn uses an item box skill.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's a first. She refers to curry as an Indian dish, not as a Japanese dish.

I mean, curry is fine and all, but it's not addictive...
Well, it's not addictive in the medical sense, but it is in colloquial terms. Basically, it's masochism.

Except, there's probably nothing indian about the curry she's making.
Yeah, probably closer to the British version.

Dex-chan lover
I have always appreciated the visual non sequiturs the author uses to camouflage our heroine's private affairs :lul:

It would be hilarious if succubus existed in this world. I want to see their reaction to mc's horniness

Aggregator gang
Was her using the storage skill always so... fleshy? With the squelching and the puckering air and what looks like veins? It's very off-putting
Is it though? I always imagine that she's cracking the space like goddamn whitebeard
barba-branca-shirohige.gif

Users who are viewing this thread