Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - I Don't Really Get It, But It's Not Like I'm Working for Free

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps, im having an idea of a new isekai, titled as "Im reincarnated as a s** toys used by Ren every night!"

Dex-chan lover
Well, that deus went full ex machina on the rude guy!

Ren's fully correct. This should be a service offered by the Guild, since better-educated adventurers will do better jobs. They would be better able to estimate the cost/benefit of quests, prepare with sufficient but appropriate supplies based on the nature of quests, and avoid problems from being swindled by merchants. They could also be more amenable to keeping their funds as savings with the Guild itself (perhaps as a cooperative service with the Money Lenders Guild), which could then earn the Guild passive money while preventing the problems of adventurers running afoul of loan sharks. It makes as much sense as the Guild maintaining a library of reference materials or employing a trainer.

Double-page supporter
Sigh, all this chapter dump and this is going nowhere. I feel sorry for the TL. -.- But its so boring :/

Dex-chan lover
Her main issue here is not her compensation, but time. This is a job contract, w/o a contract, or any limits to term or class size. There is a whole city's worth of uneducated adventures, and an endless influx of new ones. This would be a full time job w/o any benefits to her.

He was clearly here to take advantage of here kindness, thinking that she was doing this a charity and came to give her a job "request". But he misunderstood thinking this was a negotiation about compensation out of her greed.

She didn't mention her most important point; that her time is limited and this is just a one off thing for her friends.
Her first refusal should have come with a quip like that.

Dex-chan lover
"A little orc hunting, he says like it's nothing..."
I don't think she's one who should say something about that.

Why make hamburgers when you have good meat?

Did his ears shrink when he got older? Ears are notable for not stopping their growth.

"This smells like trouble."
Just look at him. Does that look like a face you can trust?

Entitled and opportunistic. Not exactly a great combination.

"You're quite materialistic despite being a saint."
Coming from someone expecting things for free.

"I doubt you would understand them even if I explained."
Oh, good, insult the person you're asking a favour from.

"Your own selfishness isn't a proper reason to refuse."
So do it yourself. But yes it is.

Those remarks are not something to punish her for.

He looks like he's drawn to be extra handsome.

Didn't have guild backing to go there in the first place. Well, nice to see this is about to resolve itself quickly. But if this doesn't lead anywhere later on, it's a pointless distraction.

Dex-chan lover
You're gonna have Ren field dress an entire orc, right after class? Now that's audacious.

That thin creep is due for a beating. Pretentious asshole.

1 thing you know for sure in this manga is, the skinny with heinous face will ask for free stuff with garbage attitude. Whether when she is called a witch or a saint, those guys are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread