Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 12 Ch. 53 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I Received A Wonderful Smile

Why is it, that everyone in a role of power in an isekai is unfit to think for themselves. “We have a hard time finding people” “just make them take a test”

Dex-chan lover
Why is it, that everyone in a role of power in an isekai is unfit to think for themselves. “We have a hard time finding people” “just make them take a test”
They have trouble recruiting because the Guild needs to remain neutral, and even her method was to appeal to nobles, so that the ones that clear the screening process can rein in people like the guy with all the lumps.

Dex-chan lover
This guild plot was fucking stupid.
"We want more people"
"Then recruit people"
"We don't want to recruit people"
"Then..."
"We need more people"
"..."

Dex-chan lover
She's not even the most corrupt saint I've seen. I mean, she's still got a relatively good heart.

Why would you even consider recruiting someone who's not capable of doing the job? That people who're not able will apply isn't a problem with the idea. You just deny them like any job recruiter would.

Usually, even if you're unable to marry or inherit, you remain a noble. Well, fantasy systems are fantasy.

So his family was basically, "Please take him off our hands; we don't want him because he's a pain!"

No, you can't expect people to see through others' false appearances. People are generally quite bad at detecting lies.

This feels very much like dumbing everyone down to make her look smart.

Users who are viewing this thread