Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like A Serious Battle

Fed-Kun's army
If only there was a translator note to tell me what keikaku means. I guess I'll never know.
It's used quite frequently that a it became a meme. Its some thing along the lines of "All according to plan." Since it used so frequently most don't translate it since, well most people who read these already know what it means

Edit:I have plan in bold letters for a reason. Also the full quote is "Subete keikakudōri"

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
It's used quite frequently that a it became a meme. Its some thing along the lines of "All according to plan." Since it used so frequently most don't translate it since, well most people who read these already know what it means
I think he meant that the meme was not complete.
-All according to keikaku.
Translator note: keikaku means plan.

Dex-chan lover
Moving like a proper swordsman... Generally (but not always), with a two-handed grip like that you'd want to hold it with your hands spaced out, not close together. The stance is also weird.

All this talk about them being pretty comes across as much more self-indulgent than most OP MC isekai manga, including revenge ones.

Wow, a guy won an argument against a girl in this manga.

If only there was a translator note to tell me what keikaku means. I guess I'll never know.
You can always check the raws and draw the kanji from that panel into Google Translate. Pretty sure that's your only option aside from Duolingo or paying a translator.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, shoutout to Ryu for shutting down the "forcing the character who really didn't want to do something and had nothing to gain from doing so to do said thing" trope. One of the worst tropes that is done waaaaaaay too much, and I'm so happy to see it get completely shut down here.

Users who are viewing this thread