Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - I Don't Really get it, But It Looks Like Bad News

Dex-chan lover
She's way too careless appraising people like that lol. If there are skills to falsify appraisal information, you'd naturally think there might be skills to detect when your real information has been read or to detect who is trying to appraise you. If you really don't wanna deal with troublesome crap, you really shouldn't be using any kinda skill on someone unless you're already directly dealing with them.

Dex-chan lover
Had to screenshot the page with the status to flip it around and see he has Caution, Risk detectio, detection, discern and the asses skills.. any of which could likely tell him exactly who and where someone is looking at his true status. Now that he has his eyes on her... He ain't letting her go, isn't it. She will have to leave the city sooner than expected I guess

Supporter
Can't believe Niel and Kane are still relevant.
20240514020852-4de8d877.jpg

Do not pass go, do not collect 2000¥.​

Dex-chan lover
"Slightly interested but not curious enough to be motivated to go."
That's one of the most relatable things she's thought.

That looks plastic.

"He turned his defensive stance into an attack!"
What else was he going to turn it into? A dance? You can't win unless you attack, and defensive stances are usually meant to take advantage of the opponent's attack to create an opening for your own.

Had to screenshot the page with the status to flip it around and see he has Caution, Risk detectio, detection, discern and the asses skills.. any of which could likely tell him exactly who and where someone is looking at his true status. Now that he has his eyes on her... He ain't letting her go, isn't it. She will have to leave the city sooner than expected I guess
That's what I was thinking. He obviously saw her. That's going to be fun.

Dex-chan lover
“Let’s not get involved”
Her fate is sealed the moment he enters a panel in this manga

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember this character at all, the story arc focused so heavily on the childhood friends that I don't event remember everyone else.
Neil was the guy who kept badgering and imposing himself on Ren back when she was still living in the forest. It all started when Ren took pity on Neil's little sister and their mother who was suffering from an illness, the first of many instances of the gag of Ren getting involved in some small way only to get dragged into a much bigger spotlight.

She had to leave the forest due to his interference, only for him to show up and continue to harass her in Harula too, the town she went to next.

Beck or I guess Vector, is another person in Neil's party. He's seemingly the only sane and mature person in there who thought they were wrong to keep bothering Ren. The others are Neil himself who obviously has a crush on Ren and thinks she needs him, his oblivious other sister who sees nothing wrong with their conduct, and another girl who is Neil's self-proclaimed girlfriend and hates Ren as a result.

One wonders why Vector was in such a party then. He does seem to be the party leader/mentor...but I don't get what keeps him attracted to stay wit them.

Users who are viewing this thread