Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - I Don't Really Get It But, I'm a Devilish Gourmand

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so obviously trying to peek under his dress. Why is this world so downbad?

Dex-chan lover
For those that don't get the reference on the last page
It's from Admiral Yang's death scene.

Yang_death.jpg

Edit: lol committed before reading the notes

Dex-chan lover
For those that don't get the reference on the last page
It's from Admiral Yang's death scene.

Yang_death.jpg

Edit: lol committed before reading the notes
Still too soon to make a joke about that. We lost a real homie that day

Dex-chan lover
First Strike.
Karaage is not food. It is poison. Vile, disgusting, reprehensible, unforgivable filth.
The correct response would be to immediately incinerate it, lock the staff in the kitchen and burn the so-called restaurant to the ground. Calling it "good" and saying you'll make your own version later is NOT the right response. It is the WRONG response on all accounts.

So far this series had been mostly towing the line and only using chicken stuff sparingly (which is still too much)... but it has now crossed a line that can't be uncrossed.

Can't say as I'm fond of "fluffy" american-style "pancakes" either, but I wouldn't kill anyone over that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First Strike.
Karaage is not food. It is poison. Vile, disgusting, reprehensible, unforgivable filth.
The correct response would be to immediately incinerate it, lock the staff in the kitchen and burn the so-called restaurant to the ground. Calling it "good" and saying you'll make your own version later is NOT the right response. It is the WRONG response on all accounts.

So far this series had been mostly towing the line and only using chicken stuff sparingly (which is still too much)... but it has now crossed a line that can't be uncrossed.

Can't say as I'm fond of "fluffy" american-style "pancakes" either, but I wouldn't kill anyone over that.
What really gets me about this manga is the isekai trope that everyone is fucking retarded so that the MC can grace them with the incredible wonders of modern knowledge and techniques, which of course means Japanese culinary and this stereotypical medieval not!Europe just happens to have the essentials like rice and soy sauce to make it happen. Like for fucks sake, drying things to preserve them is ancient and she's thinking it'll be the revalation of the century.

Also fuck you chicken is delicious.

Dex-chan lover
First Strike.

sigh Everyone's a critic. :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread