Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - I Don't Really Get It But, I'm Getting Used to the New World

Dex-chan lover
The hell is she on about? She already demolished crowds of orcs and ogres. But only now, after incapacitating some idiot bandits who can teleport in a weird pose into the air, does she start acting like this is her first time witnessing death?
I'm not sure if this is just fantasy racism or some sort of weirdness I'm not understanding... but it doesn't make any sense.

The hell is she on about? She already demolished crowds of orcs and ogres. But only now, after incapacitating some idiot bandits who can teleport in a weird pose into the air, does she start acting like this is her first time witnessing death?
I'm not sure if this is just fantasy racism or some sort of weirdness I'm not understanding... but it doesn't make any sense.
I think the story is operating under the generic fantasy assumption that orcs and such are just monsters who have certain human-like aspects to their behavior and appearance, but aren't really sentient or whatever, so it's okay to kill them. Hasn't really been justified in the story though

Users who are viewing this thread