Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

Dex-chan lover
Ok wtf is that boob plate, I like my sweater boob ty, so pls remove that ugly-ass boob plate that doesn't even make much sense and just make it harder for the artist to draw

I honestly did not expected that from happening in this chapter hope we Don't get to see anymore of this again

I'm gonna need a further inspection. For Research Purposes of course.
cove3.jpg

Banned
oh i get it. The artist decided to put all the off screen masturbation events of the WN in one chapter instead of spreading it out every now and then like in the WN.

the masturbation thing should not be in this as she is 10 make her older if you want to do that crap

then again she dont even look 10

fuck you japan

I mean, i read it in the novel already. But seeing the manga really give a different kind of feeling... Yes, i am talking about the 4th chapter....

Thanks to the author for this one chapter, it's good cause only one yet it was master piece, since I still not yet found manstrubation TG in another manga

this might be better than the wn, then again it makes me wish the wn progressed instead of hiatus

Pun

???? actually disgusting art and shit story lol.

Dex-chan lover
Nice art and start really good but the history its plain after the start and make something cool to a fancy isekai cute girl doing cute things

After chapter 2 just need a streaming magical devices to become a famous youtuber

Users who are viewing this thread