Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 13.5 - Extra Edition (2)

Dex-chan lover
Today, we have a quadruple release! After abusing the team to work on maximum overdrive, we present to you chapters 12, 12.5, 13 and 13.5. I'm sorry team, your sacrifice will be remembered. :)

Anyway, for my comment on chapter 13.5:
A short chapter capturing a slice in the life of Momoka Iori.
Some people ask me why Iori is my favorite girl. I mean, can't you see that there are two BIG and OBVIOUS reasons why?!
In all seriousness though, it's interesting how far she may be willing to go if it's for her love of Suzuki. However, she may be getting too corrupted for being, y'know, the chairman of the disciplinary committee... Good luck on protecting public morals, chairman.
From Iori's foreshadowing at the beginning of the chapter, it looks like we are closing in on a Cultural Festival arc! Can't wait to see all the cliches...

Moving on.

We are currently in the middle of cooking up chapters 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5 and 16. Please look forward to these in the near future!
(There does not seem to be a 16.5 chapter yet. Maybe the author will be releasing it soon, or maybe I'm just taking for granted the fact that every chapter since chapter 12 had an associated .5 chapter. Only time will tell.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Updated the chapter to include an official color illustration of Chairman, Momoka Iori.
Would've done it from the beginning had I known it existed.

Dex-chan lover
I havent been looking on oppai loli tags gems on nuke site for so long, this work definitely awakens the desires :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread