Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
IXXWcXE.png

For someone who's supposedly being kept at a distance, she had no problem sitting right next to him lol.

p1abyPT.png

She drank 3 cans?!?!

Double-page supporter
Tsundere... now MC should be more kind to her and she will feel like the relationship is regressing.

It could be a good 2 chapter bit.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is the writing for Koutaro inconsistent? Dude has been actively frustrated with the situation, tolerating it only for the sake of his family, since the beginning. However, he keeps wanting to do and be better... for her. There's been almost no moments of chemistry between them and no introspection from him to imply that he genuinely likes her in any way, much less a romantic way, so I feel like some steps have been skipped for him to arrive at this conclusion of wanting to do right by her.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is the writing for Koutaro inconsistent? Dude has been actively frustrated with the situation, tolerating it only for the sake of his family, since the beginning. However, he keeps wanting to do and be better... for her. There's been almost no moments of chemistry between them and no introspection from him to imply that he genuinely likes her in any way, much less a romantic way, so I feel like some steps have been skipped for him to arrive at this conclusion of wanting to do right by her.
As far as I thought, he always wanted to improve their relationship despite him being frustated over her bratty attitude. At least for me, chapter 9, 15, and 16 indicating that he thought marriage with her is invetiable due to his father company and all. If you gonna marry her, why don't you at least improve the relationship rather than fighting daily over nothing.

Dex-chan lover
this dude doesn't leave anything to the imagniation! i can respect that. can't wait for volume 2 next month!

Dex-chan lover
So far, my ranking of WOULD goes like this: Maid > Pres > Yuzuhara-san > Mozu.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what the author is trying for here aside from tits every panel. She's a piece of shit, but for some reason MC is gonna love her, even though he originally said it was just for the company, now he actually likes her even though she's done nothing but being a piece of shit.

Basically MC is a huge M. No other reason for him to actually fall for her other than he likes the abuse. She has no good points.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the yapping, why are yall reading this for the plot and not the PLOT

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what the author is trying for here aside from tits every panel. She's a piece of shit, but for some reason MC is gonna love her, even though he originally said it was just for the company, now he actually likes her even though she's done nothing but being a piece of shit.

Basically MC is a huge M. No other reason for him to actually fall for her other than he likes the abuse. She has no good points.
She's not even close to being a piece of shit, she's just a little bratty and annoying. Calm down

Supporter
A good translation for "Daimajin" could potentially be "Archfiend", as the connotation is similar based on the TL notes. "Boob archfiend" has a nice ring to it, while still being sufficiently confusing to the uninitiated that it makes sense for Fuyushima to ask what it's about.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread