Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
seeing the cleavage twice as detailed as anything else in the image is actually not hot and just jarring. between that and the ridiculous size the author is trying way to hard to make this attractive to 12 year olds, and for that reason I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Just bought the manga thru bookwalker. So worth it~ the fanservice..I mean..plot is much more interesting in manga form 🤤

Dex-chan lover
seeing the cleavage twice as detailed as anything else in the image is actually not hot and just jarring. between that and the ridiculous size the author is trying way to hard to make this attractive to 12 year olds, and for that reason I'm out.
Just bought the manga thru bookwalker. So worth it~ the fanservice..I mean..plot is much more interesting in manga form 🤤
the duality of man

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand censorship
showing the entire breast is fine, but the nipple isn't
why? lol :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Lol i swear i prefer they didnt give any nipple at all rather than forcing those black-bar-kun to shoved my eyeball

Fed-Kun's army
In Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai, Ibari becomes an egoist after being complimented by Yonekura (stylized as "gloomy"). He endeavored to go to the same school as her, only to be disappointed with her radical change in personality. He's outright disgusted by her for much of the serialization, and their "dynamic" involves her showing off to him in a bid to seduce him so that she can "look down on him". Meanwhile, he rejects her without hesitation and thereby embarrasses her-- the bulk of the work's comedy is derived from this irony of someone who seeks superiority being constantly and aggressively humiliated.

In this manga, Sorako is naturally an egoist, but more than that, a so-called "mesugaki" that takes digs at Kotaro (stylized as "average") and especially his masculinity as to provoke him (Ibari never did this with Yonekura). They're together because he was effectively sold to Mozu's family, and this further informs how Sorako typically treats him. She's far less "pitiful" than Ibari, managing to normally domineer Kotaro; her provactive acts are meant to tease, not necessarily seduce, and the comedy(?) of this work is in seeing how either party "wins" against the other. Generally, Kotaro is attracted to but annoyed by Sorako-- not disgusted.

I can see where the similarities are... if I step 200 feet away from the screen.

...and ignore that this manga came out before Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai.

I'm not even trying to gas this manga up-- I just don't care for lazy comparisons on the caliber of "these two manga have barely any similarities at all, they're practically the same". It's like when people claimed Seraph of the End was aping AOT just because they both had protagonists that wanted to kill an entire monster population-- it's silly.
I don't think anyone will ever describe Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai using such intellectual terms ever again.

I wonder how beholden Kotaro is to Oppai-Kouhai in actuality. The first chapter made it sound like purchase of his father's company was pretty much unrelated to MC-kun and Oppai-Kouhai getting married. I'm thinking at some point there will be some sort of development where it is revealed that MC-kun isn't actually obligated to live with Oppai-Kouhai (but you know he will, because those BOOBA).

Speaking of superficial similarities: is it just me or have there been a lot of manga where MC-kun gets "bought" by the heroine. Not that I mind. I wonder if we'll ever see something like: I was reincarnated as the Strongest Gyaru Villainess. To Avoid a Bad End I'll buy myself an Otaku-kun and live a DOKIDOKI slow life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gets jealous of the other chick, but is totally fine with shachi... Women don't make sense amirite lol

Aggregator gang
This chapter is below the others so you can't go from chapter 4 to this one without going to the chapter list.

Dex-chan lover
Its back from the dead! Thanks TLs! Now if only someone could pick up the other big oppai teasing manga

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand censorship
showing the entire breast is fine, but the nipple isn't
why? lol :haa:
showing hardcore fetish sex or rape to kids is fine as long as the genitalia is pixelated - i sure love japanese logic :)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone will ever describe Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai using such intellectual terms ever again.
There's sort of a "sweet spot" of "dead wrong-ness" that gives space for such explanations. If one thinks about it, they can vaguely see a similarity between the two manga at hand, so it's arguably worth it to enumerate the differences in order to make the point that they're drastically different.

Now, if my interlocutor said "This is just a recycled Fire Punch dynamic", I think I could get away with just telling them to get an eye exam.

I wonder how beholden Kotaro is to Oppai-Kouhai in actuality. The first chapter made it sound like purchase of his father's company was pretty much unrelated to MC-kun and Oppai-Kouhai getting married. I'm thinking at some point there will be some sort of development where it is revealed that MC-kun isn't actually obligated to live with Oppai-Kouhai (but you know he will, because those BOOBA).
It's an interesting suspicion, because the author, editor, and/or audience itself may interpret the "arranged marriage" feature of their relationship as something that will undermine the legitimacy of whatever earnest relationship that eventually develops.

showing hardcore fetish sex or rape to kids is fine as long as the genitalia is pixelated - i sure love japanese logic :)
The genitalia censorship isn't for the kids' sake-- that's just Japanese law.

The same law doesn't proscribe images of nipples-- that's common practice for specifically digital publications.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
It's an interesting suspicion, because the author, editor, and/or audience itself may interpret the "arranged marriage" feature of their relationship as something that will undermine the legitimacy of whatever earnest relationship that eventually develops.
Good point.

Every time I see an overly earnest/hard-working/goody two-shoes MC I always hope that their "nice guy" behaviour is the product of deep-seated self-hatred, or some kind of pathological psychological issue. I blame Fate (stupid Shirou) or Class Rep-kun in Uchuujin no Kakushigoto. That's probably not gonna happen in this manga, but idk.

Actually, now that I think about it, the repugnant nature of the heroine in Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai and the MC's appropriate level of disgust towards her was actually the most interesting aspect of that title (for me). I feel like we've reached the point where rom-coms with generic premises can throw in some real messed up shit without "smug deconstructionist" territory.

Idk. I sure do loves me some dumb rom-coms (with gyarus).

Users who are viewing this thread