Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell what the main guy's shtick is. Does he wants to get along with the annoying cunt or does he want to get left alone?

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I really noticed anything weird, except for the scene where he's holding her while she shoots. When they were hanging straight down they looked weird... too long, I think.
The weirdness comes from the kimono looked like it was drawn on the skin instead of behaving like actual clothes.

In reality the kimono would stretch out a bit, so one wouldn't see the shape of the boobs hanging down.

Plus she's shown later to have been wearing a bra, so her oppai shouldn't hang that way anyway.

Ok, I'll say it first... does anyone else think her breasts were drawn in a different art style entirely. Like they were overly sketched and shadowed, as if someone copy and pasted these from an art students sketch book.
To me it looks like someone photoshopped them. To make the cleavage appear deeper than it was. Curious as to what the raw looked like.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if peak or cringe.
Nonetheless I'd say it has potential to be a good read (who I'm kidding this is just ecchi with tits and shit, why am I looking for a story lol)

Supporter
Can't tell what the main guy's shtick is. Does he wants to get along with the annoying cunt or does he want to get left alone?
He seems to actually be fine with her when she stows the mesugaki act. Which she absolutely doesn't pick up on.

Ok, I'll say it first... does anyone else think her breasts were drawn in a different art style entirely. Like they were overly sketched and shadowed, as if someone copy and pasted these from a art students sketch book.
Big tits deserve special treatment 😉

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'll say it first... does anyone else think her breasts were drawn in a different art style entirely. Like they were overly sketched and shadowed, as if someone copy and pasted these from a art students sketch book.
Glad I'm not the only one. It's like half of the shading for the entire chapter went into the cleavage alone. It's almost uncanny valley territory.

Double-page supporter
I don't get how bashing faces together or eating spit is considered kissing in Japan.

At least Koutaro and Sorako are super cute together.

The boobs looking weird probably have something to do with Redrawing, don't have factual evidence but i have seen it happen before so its my best guess

Users who are viewing this thread