Yomei Nikagetsu no Isekai Kenkouhou - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Trap X ♥

Dex-chan lover
well keeping him ill, will keep the tension but its still a sad thing

Dex-chan lover
Rly cool way to keep the tension actually , didn't expect that but I rly like it

Dex-chan lover
[Pours a decanter of dragon blood] Ah yeah, this is the good stuff

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is a surprising turn of events, but it makes sense. He was already dying, and it's clear that leveling up has been strengthening him, but that's just a normal feature of leveling up. I wonder if there's some way to cure him, but I also honestly won't mind if there isn't and he can die a satisfied death. He'd already seemed to make peace with his demise, so this will just be an opportunity to live out a final epic adventure.

Also, why does Lon cover up her horns? Very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I love her tummy, she is so cute and funny, so smoll and i guess she also hides her horns for some reason.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Essentially the cancer is a permanent DoT. He can prevent death by leveling up (therefore increasing his current and max HP) to outpace the dot but once he hits the level cap that's it.

Fed-Kun's army
A few updates:
1. We made a mistake in translating the end of this chapter. Takemura is going to die two months from his conversation with the prime dragon instead of two months after he reaches his level cap. I'm very sorry for this, I don't have any excuses, I was just dumb.

2. We have caught up to the volumes of Yomei Nikagetsu and any new updates we do of this series will be using raws from comicwalker, which is lower in quailty than what we were using. When volume 3 is released, we will go back and and update the chapters with the higher quality ones.

I will repost this when we put up chapter 13 of Yomei Nikagetsu.

Aggregator gang
Alright, my questions earlier get answered. This story is interesting. I'll look forward to future update, if there's any.

Users who are viewing this thread