Yomekura

i read from 1-44(end) chapter.. and just 1 girl be wife.. she is first touch Oppai from friends ponko girl... I hope this manga really can make the girl that class be wife.. and I think that our protagonist is rich.. so can he have many wife... but.. agk... idk... good ending with married in class..
-Indo
sayang sekali.. manganya ga dibuat harem sampai ending... kasih nikah sama semuanya coba...
protagonisnya kukira orang kaya raya yg bisa punya istri banyak... tau taunya... kan kasian teman Osananajiminya ditinggal(jadi istri) .. ada 2 lagi.. telaso!

I’m tempted to just translate the missing chapters through google translate and post it, so there’s at least some chance of someone else picking it up to correct me lol

Dex-chan lover
The final volume's cover page spoils the ending.
Purple hair girl wins.

@arahmanbaig
If a teams picks it up it'll be up to them. If a translator is motivated and contact me I could keep doing cleaning, typesetting and find someone for english/QC but all we can do now is hope and wait

Dex-chan lover
I don’t particularly like harem stories where there’s an obvious favorite right from the start, it just feels like a waste of time. I especially don’t like when it’s the one girl who clearly hates the main character for “reasons”

Users who are viewing this thread