Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

The ending would be amazingly fitting if the manga wasn't rushed to the ending lol. Otherwise its just decent

Blatantly skips over the graduation scene, the marriage part, the news paper part, the thrilled parents (I mean the Mom was a main character right?), the number of kids they had (for the math yo~), the creation of the church (because a lot of people can now see her), and Rei's library/harem project headquarters (because it started as a reading club).

Double-page supporter
Well, I'm happy for the harem ending but i was hoping to see the girls reactions to everything like him saying lets all get married etc. But was it me or was their a extra kid there 🤔

I still doesn't understand the conditions to be axed in japan, many stories that better than trashy isekai axed pretty often

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad that it appears that the stalker cutie got plowed too. Would've like to actually see her at least once in this ending set of chapters tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheFlash080 I guess you mean the second from the left in the second bagles pic. That one is the grandaughter of the childhood friend's best friend, that was introduces almost at the same time. (I think it was in the directly next chapter).

Double-page supporter
Normally a time skip is a good thing but this was too far of a timeskip

I mean, we all love harem endings but this felt... very disappointing. Waaaaaay too far of a timeskip and then we only see old MC, Rei and his granddaughters, no one else. The reincarnation is also dumb as fuck. Japanese authors sure are awful with endings.

But still, the last pages got me very emotional, it was truly hard to read. Seeing Reiji's tombstone and Rei crying even though his harem wasn't shown was... oh man

Dex-chan lover
...Wow. That might be the most wrong I've ever been about how a series would end. I was sure the harem would never actually happen, and I was pretty confident that he would end up with Rei somehow.

Also, dude only made it to sixty? That's it? Even my extremely unwell father made it to sixty-two.

(I'm assuming that not much time passed, as the granddaughters looked the same.)

I'm not sure that the series earned such a melancholy ending, especially considering how little Rei had appeared in the final chapters, but it was still touching all the same. Rei was always the most interesting character, and I appreciate that there's still some mystery to her even at the end.

It may not be a true classic, but I'm glad I read this.

Dex-chan lover
who the ending wow I don't care if this was axed the ending is somehow perfect.

@brainman it's been implied that she's earth itself or Gaia if you want to follow the naming of literary works.

Users who are viewing this thread