Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 54 - Unexpected Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Have you not finished the wn? Heinz in the latest translated chapters says very clearly, "I can't let you live, you might not feel anything right now, but it's just a matter of time before the Demon King Guduranis takes over your soul and destroys the world." It's not about a possible future a thousand years from now.

Yes i have. Finished it from the Raw Japanese and not just till the fan TL.

That is before Guduranis is finished off. There is still a bit off before Heinz does a lot more mind gymnastics and Alda helps him out.

Heinz and his party go through a lot of shit while with only initially heniz thinking maybe we are the Bad guys. But Alda twists it again and make them delusional even further that it's all for the greater good.

Last edited:
Hello, new here!! about the wn does any one know which chapter in wn that connect to story in manga right now? thank you

Dex-chan lover
He's doing better than many "heroes" who perform Olympics level mental gymnastics to justify their misdeeds and then double down whenever a chance to not be a fuckup arises. He was wrong, he knows that now, and he's trying to be better where he can't undo the damage.
he denies killing his mom, though. and to keep up that image he helped the vampire girl.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! kinda not 100% following what's all going on, the kid has multiple lifetimes in experience, running out like that only attracts extra attention, even if super emotional, attracting more attention when standing there would only bring negatives. next chap should help. i hope

Fed-Kun's army
Well I definitely underestimated that dude if even Van can’t kill him in his current state.

also, seriously, the dude took in a vampire kid? Is that his way of trying to atone or something? At least, he saw the name and figured out the truth (kids name are often A mix of their parent s names in this world)
Yeah I don't care if the guy is changed or not, hope Van still able to make him suffer
It's his fate for the evils he's done

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why or if it was because of how it was written in WN, but I thought for some reason Van would like curl up in a ball and like throw himself through one of the walls in guild. When he talks to the other dhampir.
I vaguely recalled that Van create some damages when he ran from the guild.

Dex-chan lover
i'm compeltely lost, how does this chapter has absolutely anything to do with chapter 53!??!

in ch53 they're in thos villages, then flying to ¿where?, all the sudde he's with an eyepatch completely different clothing and looks like several chapters are missing
I know right!

In chapter 53 he's trying to go to a city to register as an adventurer, in chapter 54 he is in the city trying to register as an adventurer, that doesn't make any sense!

Also, why the fuck he changed his clothes? That's a complete nonsense!

Contributor
Heinz was C->B rank when I put him in my notes. Now this guy's S-rank tier? Damn, it sucks so bad for Van to finally find the guy he's always wanted to destroy and realizing nothing he can do right now will succeed. I did like the anxious look on Heinz's face when he saw the name Vandalieu. Did he somehow remember him?

I'm guessing Selen is a dhampir child he helped to ease his guilt over murdering Vandalieu's mother. I wonder if she'll play a role in the story, or was just a one-off mob character to show off what Heinz was doing since the time he killed Darcia.

Dex-chan lover
Heinz guiltridden... and Van in deep despair. can he really kill someone who is trying to atone? we will see.
and also how stupid can someone be stupid to think they can mug a dhampire without a problem?
it is like to try to mug a BEAR! keep away from them damnit!

Dex-chan lover
That final Panel immediately made me think of Monkey Island for some reason.

TMJT1EG.png

Users who are viewing this thread