Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Princess's Whereabouts

Double-page supporter
i got the same way with alot of games. i can do it in GTA games. but games like Skyrim, Fallout and similar to them... i simply prefer to be a good person.

and i dunno if this shithead got the idea from that it is a game. it is not. burning, raping, destroying and murdering people... just because. he can literally SEE them bleeding and die.
Maybe he's thinking it's all just a game because of the fact he hasn't felt any form of pain from being attack, cause of the skill. I hate the reasoning behind it, but I can already tell he'll starting crying and snap out of his delusion when he feels a fraction of the pain he's caused to others.

Dex-chan lover
i got the same way with alot of games. i can do it in GTA games. but games like Skyrim, Fallout and similar to them... i simply prefer to be a good person.

and i dunno if this shithead got the idea from that it is a game. it is not. burning, raping, destroying and murdering people... just because. he can literally SEE them bleeding and die.
This guy has already died twice, so the way he sees it, he just needs to hit the reset button himself before any consequences find him. He was technically like this on the previous life too.

Dex-chan lover
If you can remember the WN chapter of it please do tell I’m very interested
Which one you want
  • The idiot chasing our MC
  • The God of StupidityReincarnation that watching them in this chapter (mistakenly labeled as Alda)
  • Or real Alda the God of RacismLight and Law (we see in flashback chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that, originally, the idea was that he was cursed into being unable to feel emotions by that shit god, or at least something similar. It ended up translating into maintaining a perfect poker face, until recently where he has shown some emotions on his face, but it either is when he's doing soul stuff or when he's experiencing extreme emotions.
That curse is canceled out by the twenty years mc spent as a dangerous lab rat, where he would be punished if he showed any emotion, on the off-chance it's a precursor to retaliating against the staff. They would punish even eye twitches, so when he learned to suppress them, they replaced his eyes and put chips in his brain to monitor him constantly, before just cutting all his motor functions, for safety.

alright come on dont just skip the demon king blood like that...i hope it explains more on it next chapter but the novel was really good on this having the blood call out for the main body before being dominated by van using his insane amount of mana and the blood basically making van the new host body for the demon king

Dex-chan lover
Looked like he made quick work out of all these "dangers" and yet threat sense said he'd lose against that Heinz guy. He must be quite powerful if that's the case

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe not intended, but it's interesting that this worlds God being arbitrary increases suffering souls in turn making Vandalieu more powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Don't just put something you found on the road in your mouth. And definitely don't put something you found in the catacombs in your mouth!

Dex-chan lover
alright come on dont just skip the demon king blood like that...i hope it explains more on it next chapter but the novel was really good on this having the blood call out for the main body before being dominated by van using his insane amount of mana and the blood basically making van the new host body for the demon king
NO. This will be muuuuch later. In the climactic fight with 'Big Boss' (no not Heinz) of this arc (Dukedom).
But i agree they skipped too much in this arc. Entire Heinz vs dungeon slug-fest, goblin's city or more importantly group marriage interview.

Dex-chan lover
This series was edgy enough without Player 2 messing things up. The faster his arc is done the better, in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Aida is an arse.
Im very happy he gets his ass handed to him later.
That is not aida but rodcorte thought?
But yeah aida is an arse
This dude goes around killing and raping people but this god calls it a cheap deal...What a freaking jerk ass :huh:
Well rodcorte never really care about anyone or anything after all except for soul
which is funnily van used his skill soul breaker to broke that ass of that reincarnated guy and rodcorte took notice of this

Dex-chan lover
Aida is an arse.
That's not Alda. Alda is still to come. That's the "creator god". That controls the 3 reincarnation cycles of Earth, the place Van became an undead test subject and this place.

Dex-chan lover
This dude goes around killing and raping people but this god calls it a cheap deal...What a freaking jerk ass :huh:
Well, to a God, Human lives are same as to Humans the lives of Animals or Insects are like.

I mean, would a Human really care about a Dolphin raping another Animal?

The reason I gave the Dolphin example, is because they are the only know animal other than Human to use sex as entertainment (not just going into heat for reproductive purpose like other animals do).
Which is why they are also known to try to mate with anything that moves, alive or dead; and wouldn't even be hesitant going after humans as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread