Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 10 Ch. 44 - Full Scale War

Dex-chan lover
I knew this new vampire woman would instantly fall in love with Van, but I didn't expect it to take just one panel!

Dex-chan lover
This MC is basically the white walkers from Game of Thrones. DO NOT DIE FIGHTING HIM! You will join the ranks.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this new vampire woman would instantly fall in love with Van, but I didn't expect it to take just one panel!
well Van charm strong enough to charm any ghost/undead, it just Vampire quite unique case that them didnt instantly charmed, as for Eleanora she more like "if you stare at abyss, abyss stare you back" as for other vampire enemies latter either need to kill them first like Isla or had their spirit break enough that thinking fighting against Van is nothing but foolishness
as for Ghoul it more like Van is help them first so they had goodwill to him so his charm kind of snowballing add Ghoul king tittle he get latter

Dex-chan lover
Aww you poor little baby. Did you get upset because I pointed out what you were being an idiot about.

Bikinis aren’t skimpy no matter how much you assert they are and this is a unique series that predates most isekai series. Feel free to leave and not read the series anymore
If you cannot counter argument without insulting, you need some student loan and get some diploma to learn how speak like modern human.
"Putting rape victims into bikinis is fine because I like it" -:geek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd reread this since I got around half dozen chapter backlog, still entertaining as first read.

Aggregator gang
Oh they can turn visible now?
There goes the only shitty excuse they had to put burned-alive rape victims into skimpy bikinis.
Oh well this shit already trash either way im just sticking around till MC remembers he has a god and classmates to kill somewhere around chapter 200 at this pace.
The classmates are in a whole other world and he has way more important problems at this moment lol
And later on the bikinis get kind of less show-y, becoming more maid-like but that's well in the future, they mostly go around while invisible anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Van didn't tell everyone about the whole "please don't decapitate humans" thing.

Also, the skeleton is so loveable its crazy.

Lastly, its nice to see a reminder that Van is actually a vampire.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This isn't a story about nice people who can do no wrong. Do you remember the story includes cannibalism? Usually practiced by MC's allies.
Lastly, its nice to see a reminder that Van is actually a vampire.
Half-vampire. So he doesn't have to drink blood. But blood is probably good for him.

After Reading Novel only SpearBoy and HighPriest Gordan stronger than rest those noble vampire is weakass just pretending highly to human and Vandalieu himself and Titan General who's handle them

Dex-chan lover
in the wise words of the best president

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

If you wanna keep being a tool then go ahead. People are just gonna keep making fun of ya for it.

Dex-chan lover
Do you remember the story includes cannibalism? Usually practiced by MC's allies.
tbf so far only Van has done that (from what i remember) and it was only when he first joined them. plus would it even be cannibalism seeing as he isnt human and thats what he ate at the time?

Dex-chan lover
in the wise words of the best president

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

If you wanna keep being a tool then go ahead. People are just gonna keep making fun of ya for it.
Could have just said "yes"

Dex-chan lover
tbf so far only Van has done that (from what i remember) and it was only when he first joined them. plus would it even be cannibalism seeing as he isnt human and thats what he ate at the time?
Ghouls routinely eat humans and goblins. Everyone happily eats orcs.
Eating people of other species might not count as cannibalism, yes, but it does not diminish the horribleness of it much.
For an alternate-world morality, eating original people (humans, elves and the like) might be horrible, and so would be eating Vida's races (ghouls, vampires and the like), but nobody cares about eating demon lord's races (orcs and goblins).

And recent chapters of WN make even Van's allies uncomfortable with the eating habits presented.

Dex-chan lover
Ghouls routinely eat humans and goblins. Everyone happily eats orcs.
Eating people of other species might not count as cannibalism, yes, but it does not diminish the horribleness of it much.
For an alternate-world morality, eating original people (humans, elves and the like) might be horrible, and so would be eating Vida's races (ghouls, vampires and the like), but nobody cares about eating demon lord's races (orcs and goblins).

And recent chapters of WN make even Van's allies uncomfortable with the eating habits presented.

I mean cannibalism, strictly speaking, is one species eating their own species. It causes many physiological issues which is why we’re adverse to the very idea of humans eating humans or other species eating their own.

One could make the argument that Van is doing pseudo cannibalism since he used to be human in his past lives and same could be made about the adventures that were turned into ghouls eating humans. However, unless I’m remembering wrong, Van and his group never sought out humans to eat and only ate the ones that attacked them.

Honestly most people on Alda’s side would be livid at what Van and his group later eat but they’re POS so their opinions are moot.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, bitch became like, an Undead+.

Zombie vampire, seems about right.

Fed-Kun's army
c1f9eb42-d61a-477b-b208-71d79412955c_text.gif

Sisters finally fully visible and Saria got a full bakery. Glad they bounced back from what happened to them, though they are still ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread