Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Flames of Anger

now that i think about it. I wonder if that dumbass is being haunted by all the people he has murdered so far in that world. And Van saw them a mile away.

Double-page supporter
Maybe that was an effect of absorbing the demon king's blood. It could've been their essence influencing Van in that direction.
Nah, the novel stresses many times by this point in the story that Van is lonely and insane. He thinks of all of his subjects as his surrogate family and actively pursues to grow said family. Furthermore, when he sees a victim, he sees himself and wants them to join him in his quest for vengeance. He is basically a villainous cult leader.

His mind is so broken and distorted that the demon king's body parts don't really affect him.

Double-page supporter
100%

Everything from the lack of advancement on Lambda to the Bravers being such pieces of shit to even Van/Hiroto's existence as a gestalt of the Demon King and the slain Four Heroes as well as the Demon King existing in the first place is directly Rodcorte's fault.
Come on now, Rodcorte is nt responsible for all of it...where would that leave Alda?

Dex-chan lover
surely it wasn't called Gulag... right?
right?
The novel translation called it "slave-run mines" so it's obviously on the translator. But it's funny you are getting upset over it.
The translator gave me the choice of Gulag or Slave mine. I immediately looked at "gulag" and said "Hell Yeah!"
So that is 100% on me. :dogkek:
In the novel its slave mine. Specifically its a mine where criminal slaves (and unnecessary witnesses) are sent off to work/die (another thing how F* up this whole ordeal are). So its technically correct?
3yTHWX8FTBrYM8lxAGo_XjvH73M-960.jpg

now that i think about it. I wonder if that dumbass is being haunted by all the people he has murdered so far in that world. And Van saw them a mile away.
Yes They Are! And they already actively told all about him, his 'adventure', and his Cheat Power.
Come on now, Rodcorte is nt responsible for all of it...where would that leave Alda?
The 'Plant' grown up in soil fertilized by sh*t generated by Rodcorte.
The translator gave me the choice of Gulag or Slave mine. I immediately looked at "gulag" and said "Hell Yeah!"
So that is 100% on me. :dogkek:
So who's to blame for Page 16 "200 hundred years" (aka 20 000 years) typo?

Dex-chan lover
DO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH TO SEE THE TWIT OFFED? NOOOOOOOOO ;(

Dex-chan lover
Van recruiting allies with his Talk no Jutsu, like:

Levia: I just want to move on.
Van: But wait! What about your anger? Your revenge? Don't you think Konoha deserves to be punished?
Levia: Say no more fam, I'm flaming up.

Also, I know the art has been... inconsistent for many chapters, but Levia seems to have mushrooms instead of badonkers on page 4, lol.

Dex-chan lover
that old god, i need spoiler what his end is like.
like for real from the ancient war, the death of creation heroes, and demon king is his fault. frickin Directly his fault

Dex-chan lover
Alda's main faults are being controlling, and being a gullible idiot. The former rose up after he watched Vida "go off the deep end" after Zakkart was killed, but the latter is on him.

See, when the demon king attacked Lambda, and was steamrolling their asses, Alda went to Rodcorte and begged him to summon them some support from the other worlds he controlled. Rodcorte flat-out refused, despite his own system of transmigration being designed for such a thing in the first place. Desperate, the gods decided to summon the heroes themselves, getting five decent folk, basically Jin Nidou from Magi Craft Meister, and a charismatic eco-terrorist.

This last one was the problem, one which would have been avoided if the Rodiot had curated things beforehand.

Suzuki convinced Alda that progress and industry were bad, and killed Zakkart and the other three back-line heroes for not falling in line with his ideals. Then he lured the demon king over to where they were, such that the demon king broke their souls, thus preventing reincarnation or resurrection. Because Vida was in love with Zakkart, this drove her off the deep end and into creating an undead facsimile of her lover, spawning the monster races including vampires.

Alda looked at all this, before turning to Suzuki and asking if all of that was okay. But the eco-terrorist told him it was fine, and got elevated to godhood. Lambda stagnated, thus Rodcorte needing to summon people to advance society to ensure a fresh rotation of souls. But Bellwood hates progress.

Bellwood, the eco-terrorist turned "hero" turned god.

The eco-terrorist that wouldn't have been summoned if Rodcorte was doing his job.

TL;DR Not everything is Rodcorte's fault by action alone, but all of those things can be traced up the ladder of responsibility back to Rodcorte anyway.

I will amend my earlier statement: 99% Rodcorte, 1% Alda being a gullible idiot.

Dex-chan lover
"im burning up" "you sure are"
yeah
yeah sure indeed are
tbh she was kinda way to chill indeed for someone who died such a not ok death lol

Dex-chan lover
Alda's main faults are being controlling, and being a gullible idiot. The former rose up after he watched Vida "go off the deep end" after Zakkart was killed, but the latter is on him.

See, when the demon king attacked Lambda, and was steamrolling their asses, Alda went to Rodcorte and begged him to summon them some support from the other worlds he controlled. Rodcorte flat-out refused, despite his own system of transmigration being designed for such a thing in the first place. Desperate, the gods decided to summon the heroes themselves, getting five decent folk, basically Jin Nidou from Magi Craft Meister, and a charismatic eco-terrorist.

This last one was the problem, one which would have been avoided if the Rodiot had curated things beforehand.

Suzuki convinced Alda that progress and industry were bad, and killed Zakkart and the other three back-line heroes for not falling in line with his ideals. Then he lured the demon king over to where they were, such that the demon king broke their souls, thus preventing reincarnation or resurrection. Because Vida was in love with Zakkart, this drove her off the deep end and into creating an undead facsimile of her lover, spawning the monster races including vampires.

Alda looked at all this, before turning to Suzuki and asking if all of that was okay. But the eco-terrorist told him it was fine, and got elevated to godhood. Lambda stagnated, thus Rodcorte needing to summon people to advance society to ensure a fresh rotation of souls. But Bellwood hates progress.

Bellwood, the eco-terrorist turned "hero" turned god.

The eco-terrorist that wouldn't have been summoned if Rodcorte was doing his job.

TL;DR Not everything is Rodcorte's fault by action alone, but all of those things can be traced up the ladder of responsibility back to Rodcorte anyway.

I will amend my earlier statement: 99% Rodcorte, 1% Alda being a gullible idiot.
Sorry for my McLanguage but
artworks-tGRQyqz71hlNh26J-ZYH1Gw-t500x500.jpg

You making whole war story too abridge to the point of straight up lying!

Zakkart and others Creation Champions were never killed by Suzuki/Bellwood. There was a rift between them but it wasn't a time to fight between themselves Yet. Despite all they still valuable War Assets. I won't be arguing that not sending reinforcements is indirect killing, but Demon King Guduranis's scheme make sure that no one will interfere. Disguising himself as lowly monster for infiltration, sending stampede upon key location for diversion, creating 'Demon King Decoy' to lead stampede, no one suppose to be aware of happened until very end.

Demon King attack, he can destroy souls, asking for help from Rod, Rod telling them to "piss off" and decided to be "on fences" thru entire war. They summon Champions, Champions not from the world managed by Rod, Rod (pissed off) making things more difficult as a result. During war a rift formed between practical Zakkart and empty preacher Bellwood that drag others Champions (the guidance skill aka brainwashing make things more difficult). Demon King, having enough of champion's creations, seeing Zakkart as a treat decided to assassinate him. Plan succeeded but war goes on. In a process Rod steals fragment of soul of four Champions 'fused' them together and sealed that soul in a world without magic, Vida on the other hand witnessing that, as well as others problems created by Rod during war, seeing him who he is and as an danger to the world. Demon king killed by sacrificing almost entire population of world in waves. Bellwood demands Zakkart's workshop and everything inside destroyed, Vida decline and separate herself with her believers on the other continent. To ensure the world safe from Rodcorte's whims she creates new circle reincarnation that can competed with him along with new races that can survive in new environment (miasma). Rod demanded from Alda to crush competition, Bellwood demand from Alda destruction of Zakkart's relics and eradication of new 'monsters'. Alda eagerly obliged to Bellwood and started crusade (aka Holy Civil War).

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for my McLanguage but
artworks-tGRQyqz71hlNh26J-ZYH1Gw-t500x500.jpg

You making whole war story too abridge to the point of straight up lying!

Zakkart and others Creation Champions were never killed by Suzuki/Bellwood. There was a rift between them but it wasn't a time to fight between themselves Yet. Despite all they still valuable War Assets. I won't be arguing that not sending reinforcements is indirect killing, but Demon King Guduranis's scheme make sure that no one will interfere. Disguising himself as lowly monster for infiltration, sending stampede upon key location for diversion, creating 'Demon King Decoy' to lead stampede, no one suppose to be aware of happened until very end.

Demon King attack, he can destroy souls, asking for help from Rod, Rod telling them to "piss off" and decided to be "on fences" thru entire war. They summon Champions, Champions not from the world managed by Rod, Rod (pissed off) making things more difficult as a result. During war a rift formed between practical Zakkart and empty preacher Bellwood that drag others Champions (the guidance skill aka brainwashing make things more difficult). Demon King, having enough of champion's creations, seeing Zakkart as a treat decided to assassinate him. Plan succeeded but war goes on. In a process Rod steals fragment of soul of four Champions 'fused' them together and sealed that soul in a world without magic, Vida on the other hand witnessing that, as well as others problems created by Rod during war, seeing him who he is and as an danger to the world. Demon king killed by sacrificing almost entire population of world in waves. Bellwood demands Zakkart's workshop and everything inside destroyed, Vida decline and separate herself with her believers on the other continent. To ensure the world safe from Rodcorte's whims she creates new circle reincarnation that can competed with him along with new races that can survive in new environment (miasma). Rod demanded from Alda to crush competition, Bellwood demand from Alda destruction of Zakkart's relics and eradication of new 'monsters'. Alda eagerly obliged to Bellwood and started crusade (aka Holy Civil War).
I must have been remembering things wrong, then. I could have sworn that the reason Guduranis took out Zakkart and co. was because the heroes and gods set a trap for him, but for whatever reason that lure opened up right over top of the backline heroes.

Also, you neglected to mention that Rodcorte had fused the soul fragments with Guduranis's soul in an attempt to neutralize it before sending it to the magic-less world (otherwise the resulting reincarnation could have simply tore open the boundary between worlds or something) and that amalgamated soul wound up being born as Amamiya Hiroto.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
its harsh to not let the ghosts go...

Dex-chan lover
No that is exactly the point. Van is so absorbed by his goals of revenge that he is willing to use anyone he can to get to it, and also is unwilling to let anyone else even imply that "just moving on" is an allowable choice.
There is that...

There's also the consideration that any spirit joining Van instead of "passing on peacefully" will be a glitch in Dumbfortes' reincarnation scheme.
Van may not be able to tackle Dumbforte directly, but he sure as hell can throw spanners in the machinery...

Double-page supporter
There is that...

There's also the consideration that any spirit joining Van instead of "passing on peacefully" will be a glitch in Dumbfortes' reincarnation scheme.
Van may not be able to tackle Dumbforte directly, but he sure as hell can throw spanners in the machinery...
I'm pretty sure Van doesn't know about the inner workings of the reincarnation systems at this time. I think the guy you are replying to is a little off base, though, because Van does not like to use people, he just wants to empower the weak and, in his insanity, he thinks it is only right for them to also seek vengeance. Them transforming into monsters also has the added benefit of them being added to his "family" so I'm sure this is a slight motivator.

Users who are viewing this thread